Mar 9, 2011

Pot of Gold….

StPatricksDayTeddyHello everyone! Thanks for stopping by today! I’m super excited to show you a card I’ve made using Miss Emma’s stamp set I Believe in Leprechauns! This svg set is by MyScrapChick and it’s called Lucky Rainbow Bears.  I used Peachy Keen Funshine Face Parts for the little bears face. The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch and embossed with three different cuttlebug folders. The grass is a fiskars punch. Here is a photo from the side.

StPatricksDayteddysideview 

I added some pop dots underneath the cloud that the sentiment is stamped on. I also did some faux stitching with my black Prisma marker.  I’ve used Colorbox cyan blue to shade the edges of the clouds.  Well, I do believe that covers all the details! I hope you like it! It’s been pouring down raining here so I’m watching for my rainbow and the best part I don’t even have to leave the house to find my pot of gold…it’s all here inside my little home with my wonderful family! Be sure to head to Emma’s to see what my other design team members have made and I’m sure Miss Emma has something amazing to share with us also! Have a great day! As always thanks for stopping by! Big hugs!!

14 comments:

Glora said...

Gorgeous card LeAnne! I love all the dimension and that bear is ADORABLE!!! Hugs- Glora

Shelly said...

Oh that Bear is so gosh darn adorable! Very cute card.

Karen's Fun Blog said...

THis is so awesome! ANd how cute is his argyle sweater? Love it!! : )

Doreen said...

Oh this is simply gorgeous Leanne.xxx

Karin said...

Beautiful! Love his little sweater...too cute!

Kristin said...

Wow! This card is adorable, I love it!!!

Vicky said...

SUPER, SUPER CUTE!!LOVE The Teddy bear and the dimension you used.

1CardCreator said...

So super cute Leanne! I love all the dimension, looks fabulous!

Cindy said...

This is such a cute...cute card!! I love the bear!! Adorable!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is just TOO CUTE, Leanne! That face is perfect on the bear, and all of the details are fabulous! I especially love his outfit!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!! you make me sick!!!!! hehehe it's beyond awesome!

Trell said...

Hey Leanne! I love the card, especially the little argyle shirt that he's wearing! I got my first set of Emma's stamps in the mail today and I cannot wait to use them.

MeLoveBono said...

wow weee you do great work...I wonder if you are on You Tube?

Candy said...

Super cute. Love the colors of this one.
Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...