Mar 21, 2011

Moms are the Best flowers picked...

Howdy ya'll! Wow! This weekend has been totally GORGEOUS!  Sooooo lovin the warm weather we are having! I'm sure we will still have some more cool days but hopefully the freezing temps are in the past and sunny days are ahead. I'm sooo excited I got some new cartridges this weekend! I sure do wished Provo Craft would slow down a little on their releases. By the time I get to get the ones I want they have released at least a dozen more! I got Kate's ABC, Baby Steps, Campin Critters and Pack Your Bags!! I also won Play Time on Ebay!! Hubs said no more for me the rest of the year but for now I'm happy! Well, other than I still want Nate's ABC, Birthday Bash.....and..and..and..you see I could go on forever!! I luvvvv Kate's ABC there are soooo many cute cuts that it was hard chosing which one to do first! I chose the vase with flowers because I thought it went perfect with Emma's Mom You Rock stamp set! I added some glossy accents to the vase and it's all nice and shiney in real life but it's not showing up in my picture. I also wanted to add a little sparkle so I used stickles for the center of my flowers. I used my Grand Calibur and labels 17 to stamp my sentiment on. The design paper is actually a freebie. I was on facebook and I have Stamp TV on my likes and followed some links they had and happen to run across this paper! I think it goes well and the best part it was FREE hee hee!!!  I used my copic markers to add some shadowing under the vase. Well, that's it for me tonight! It's bedtime and my pillow is calling my name! Thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a wonderful week!



5 comments:

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Beautiful!!! I love it!! : )

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Leanne. Isn't there a Chinese or Lunar calendar or something that ends the year this month? You will have to look into that, lol.

Crafting Katie said...

Beautiful, Leanne! Such pretty colors and patterns!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card Leanne! The color remind me of a warm summer afternoon.

Glora said...

Leanne, this is GORGEOUS!!!! You rock! Hugs- Glora

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...