Mar 31, 2011

I Love Nates ABC!!!

***If your looking for the SSDT Creative Partner Thank You Blog Hop it's below this post***

Good evening everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! It's been gloomy here this week with thunderstorms and lots of rain! Great weather for long naps hee hee and I've had my share of those this week! Can't wait for Mr. Sunshine to come back and if the weathermen are right this weekend I believe he's suppose to make a appearance! Fingers crossed! I got Nate's ABC in the mail this week and OMG! this cartridge is adorable! I really love it and Kate's ABC but since I have a son and I'm a big doggie lover this is probably my favorite of the two! I thumbed thru the book (first thing I ALWAYS do lol) and spotted this cute birdie (you know I'm a HUGE bird lover) and knew this was the first thing I had to cut! Now I know this is a very simple card but for some reason I just didn't want to take away from the diecut so I left it plain! I thought it went well with Emma's stamp set Mom You Rock. A girl at church just had a baby and I thought this would be a cute card for her :) It seems like all my cards are getting plain hope your not going to get bored with them. Sometimes I have the hardest time matching my diecuts up with pattern paper (does anybody else have that problem or is it just me??) Anyhoo, hope you like my simple card! Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your evening!

Oops! I almost forgot I used Peachy Keen Baby Faces for the eye!

14 comments:

Jan said...

I think your card is beautiful! I am quite the fan of the "less is more" "simple" stuff. Sometimes I wish I could all the flowers and lace and beads I see other crafters do but I guess it just isn't Me! I might have to get this cartridge~never enough boy cuts :)

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is so adorable!! Such a cute idea!! Love your cards Leanne!! : )

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE. I don't think it looks plain at all. I LOVE it! All of the inking is amazing!!! Hugs- Glora

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet! What a cute idea.

1CardCreator said...

Cute card, love the expression!

Tamara Bennett said...

I love this!! So cute!!

Karin said...

Totally cute Leanne and I love the inking around the birdie...Makes it pop!

Crafting Katie said...

This card is just precious, Leanne!

Karen said...

On the blog hop and love this card, it's sooo cute

Vicky said...

Hi Leanne this card is adorable card.

Bug Junkie said...

Isn't that the cutest cartridge! Your card is Adorable!! BTW...Kate's ABC's is adorable too. :)

Vivi Casale said...

ohhh very sweet!!!!!

Just Me said...

Cute card and that sentiment is just great

marlene kiley said...

Marlene K. said: I found your site while cruising the scrapbook site and your cards are super cute. Just adorable. Thanks so much for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...