Mar 7, 2011

Happy Monday ya'll! We were informed yesterday by the water department that our water would be turned off all day while they work on the water lines (and I sure wished they would hurry up lol) I can't tell you at the times I've went by the sink to wash my hands and then it dongs on me duh the water is off!! It's kinda like when the power goes out flipping the light switch on like it's going to magically turn on! But I am thankful they gave us a warning so I was able to get up (at the crack of dawn mind you) and get showered and beautified for the day! I really needed to clean the house today BUT... since no water = no cleaning! Now I know your probably thinking you really don't need water for dusting but lets just pretend for today k? I went with a better option making a card!! I used my cricut to cut the vases and I know this is horrible but now I can't remember which cartridges I used and I've turned my Gyspy off!! Ugh...I'm pretty sure two of them were off Walk In My Garden and the other one was from PaperDolls cartridge (just don't hold me to that lol) The greenery was from Lyrical Letters (same image just one is flipped) I used several different embossing folders along with my Grand Calibur (love, love, LOVE this machine hee hee) to emboss the vases and then used Tim Holtz distress inks and some gold glimmer mist (that's not showing up in the photo but its all shimmery!) The tag is another one of my favorite dies from the Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio set and along with that I used the Spellbinders matching stamp set Tag Accent. My sentiment is by MyCreative Time the Mom You Rock set. Ugh, while I was typing this up a guy from the water department knocked on my door and the water will be off again tomorrow!! Do they not understand I NEED MY WATER ON!!!! I guess I can look on the bright side no cleaning tomorrow either!! Thanks for looking and don't forget to enter my blog candy!!

7 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Great card Leanne!

jen said...

Another wonderful card! It's ok not to clean...take another day off tomorrow...lol
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Love the embossing on the vases!! Awesome card Leanne!! : )

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous card! The embossing on the vases is perfect!

Emma said...

WOW!!!! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR CARD MY FRIEND!!!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

Karin said...

So creative Leanne! Hope you have working water soon too :)

Debbie said...

Wonderful Card, Love the vases.
tfs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...