Feb 9, 2011

You Had Me at Chocolate!!


Photobucket
Hello everyone!! It's my turn today to share my project for our Valentine's Day challenge at SSCC.  I made this for my hubby so I kept it pretty simple! The strawberry truffle is a free svg file from SVGCuts.com. I used Spellbinders labels 5 and the Matching stamp set Dash It All for the border. I used Emma's, You Had Me At Chocolate stamp set for the sentiment and my cricut to cut the box from the Love Struck cartridge. Just a little note on the box it did have a heart cut out in the front but I've covered mine up with my label. Now to go hide it so he don't see it!! Thanks for looking!!

11 comments:

Jen said...

He will love it... I do! Great job.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Shauna said...

Awesome awesome card!!! :)

Glora said...

This is SO classy and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love it! I can't wait to see what you made for the hop, I'm certain it is AMAZING! Hugs- Glora

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Love it Leanne!! You can never go wrong with pink or chocolate!! lol

Kristin said...

Love it!! So classy:)

Lisa said...

Yummy card.

Staying Crafty said...

Fabulous!!!

Jennifer said...

Leanne,

Your husband is going to love his sweet treat box!!! :) Very cute!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

EricaQ said...

Awesome job! Love it!! So great. Maybe I need spellbinders too!

CanadianScraps43 said...

So simpley but drop dead gorgeous. I would love to have these too. Lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...