Feb 16, 2011

Winner of "It's My B-Day and I'll Quill If I Want to"


Good morning! Sorry this is late I was up all night at the emergency room with my husband. Everything is going to be fine he has welders burn to his eyes and just really miserable but hopefully in a few days doing the eye drops they gave us he will be back to normal. No permanent damage was done thank goodness! Anyway, I wanted to go ahead and get the winner picked from the "I'ts My B-Day and I'll Quill If I Want to" blog hop. Thank you everyone for your comments and also I was tickled to see I have some more new followers woo hoooo! I had 55 comments and random org picked number 37 which is.....

Scrapnatic said...


love the card!! so cute!

February 15, 2011 5:39 PM

Tracey if you could please email me with your email address and I'll send your information on to Linda for the grand prize drawing!! Thanks again everyone for making these hops fun!

 

1 comment:

sleeplesswonder said...

Congrats to the winner. Ouch to your hubby. I hope he is feeling better soon and no damage is done.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...