Feb 24, 2011

Top Of The Mornin’ To You!

TopOfTheMorin

Top of the mornin’ to you! Rise and shine it’s going to be a gorgeoussssss day!! Today is Throwback Thursday’s at Emma’s and I’m so excited because this is also my week to show off Emma’s awesome stamps!!  For this card I actually used TWO of her stamp sets My Journaling and I Believe In Leprechauns! The sun, clouds, and 4 leaf clovers are from the Lucky Bear Collection at MyScrapChick.com. For my sun I used Peachy Keen’s Everyday Character Face Assortment (don’t you just think he’s cute peeking out behind that cloud hee hee) .  I also used my cuttlebug and the divine swirl embossing folder to emboss the white cardstock. I outlined the clouds with stickles and also added some stickles to the journaling stamp.  Well, that’s it for me for now! I hope you like it and I hope I showed that you can use the journaling stamps in card making also not just for layouts!  Now head over to Emma’s and see what Emma and the other design team members are going to wow you with!  As always, I wish you a wonderful day and hope that where ever you are there is plenty of sunshine no matter if it’s a cloudy day! Hugs!!

16 comments:

McBDesigns said...

THANKS! This brightened my morning ;) It is a great example of using the journaling stamps in a card - you pulled the colors together beautifully with it.

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute card!!

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet card! I love the sun peeking out from behind the clouds! Fabulous!

Flutterby Trina said...

How sweet is that?!?! just seeing the smiling sun made me smile! xxx

My Quilling Nest said...

What a lovely card Leanne! The colors are fantastic!! I love everything about it.
Hugs,
Linda

Glora said...

Leanne, this is so sweet. I love that sunshine! Hugs- Glora

Cheryl said...

This is so cute! I love the texture and details.

Staying Crafty said...

What a beautiful and happy card :)

Handcrafted Simply by Us said...

What happy card, love the embossing.

Ruby
http://handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com

Handcrafted Simply by Us said...

what a happy card... love the embossing.

Ruby
http://handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com

1CardCreator said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the sunshine.

Lisa said...

Very cute card, the sun is so cute and love the clouds.

Vicky said...

Hi Leanne,
your card is super cute. I love the face on the card, its I like how it is peeking out behind the clouds!!
TFS
Vicky

Flamenco92627 said...

Sweet card! You created great elements that came together beautifully.

Cathryn said...

So cute, love that sun!!! TFS, Cathryn67 :)

Cindy said...

Super cute card,LOVE the sun its sooo sweet!GREAT JOB!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...