Feb 16, 2011

On This Day…

 onthisdayclosed

Onthisdayopen

Hello!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! Today we spent the day trying to recover from being up all night (if you missed my last post we were at the er all night) Still feeling very draggy lol but knew if I was ever going to get back on track I’m just having to suffer thru till bed time tonight lol! I just wanted to share a card with you that I had forgot to post! I’ve been working on projects for my husbands employer and its a nature theme. Actually, this was one of the samples she requested for the wedding rehearsal invitations but we have since then went another route! We are getting closer to what she is wanting so when I have it just right I’ll post it and let you see! I hate to make this post short but American Idol is on and well I’ve got to watch Hollywood week!!!!!! Here is just a list of what I used for my card! Thanks for looking and have a great night!!

50 States cricut cartridge

Spellbinders Nestibility Labels 3

Spellbinders Matching Stamp set What A Swirl

Cuttlebug branch embossing folder (not sure of correct name)

pearls

Tim Holtz distress inks

7 comments:

Flamenco92627 said...

Super pretty card Leanne! I love the way it opens.

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

aaaaahhhhhhhmazing!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

Leanne im glad to hear that no permanent damage to his eyes. Thank God!
love the card.

Mrs. Fence said...

Just beautiful!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous Leanne, I love that embossing and the burlap paper too.

Margie said...

Very cute!

Micki said...

ok all I'm going to say is "wow". Wow wow wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...