Feb 25, 2011

Movie Night!

movienight

Hey everyone! We are doing things a little different now at Lindsay’s Stamp Stuff. Instead of posting on Thursday only we are now being able to post any day of the week or as we get projects done. Lindsay is such a great person to design for! She understands that life sometimes gets in the way of fun stuff and also there’s weeks that your mojo likes to go into hiding lol. She will still offer her freebies on Thursday and on Friday’s she will be doing a recap of all our projects on her blog. You can find a list of links to all my design team members and Lindsay’s blogs on my sidebar so be sure to visit them! Ok, now on to my project!  I want to apologize for my crappy picture :( I could not get the lighting right in my little space I photograph in.  This is much cuter in person and I wished you could see it in real life! I found the movie strip picture frame at Michaels (I believe it cost $2) and thought it would be fun to decorate it all up with Lindsay’s Retro Movie Clip cutting files. They were so fun to cut and piece together! I haven’t added any pictures yet to my frame because to be honest I haven’t gotten any! I don’t know why we have movie nights here alot! We have teenagers in and out (Kyle and his gang)  and one of the things they like to do is rent movies and eat popcorn! So the next time I’m going to sneak out my camera and take some pictures hee hee. Which then I can use these files again to make layouts with cool huh? Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

15 comments:

Karin said...

Way cute! AGAIN! I'm so jealous of your creative talent and you worst photo is a million times better than my best! Have a great weekend!

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Everything is perfect, perfect, PERFECT!!!! Hugs- Glora

Micki said...

One word.... WOW. This is awesome!!!!

Jennifer said...

LOVE it all!!!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

AH>>>MAY>>>ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Margie said...

This is adorable, Leanne! I need to take some photos of our family movie nights so I can use these awesome files.

1CardCreator said...

OMG Leanne, this is awesome! I love how you put this all together, you are so creative!

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, this is absolutely adorable! Just the cutest!!!

Stephanie said...

This is adorable Leanne!! You do such a great job!

LUV2SCRAP said...

Very Cute so creative Love it!

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Oh my goodness........this is CUTE!

Cheryl said...

Wow! This is so fun! Great job!

Staying Crafty said...

This is adorable!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Love this fabulous altered frame!

becky said...

I love this movie night project!!! My sister-in-law has movie nights at her house all the time -- I need to make her one of these to set up for her next one. She is going to go NUTS over it. Thank you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...