Feb 25, 2011

Make A Wish

MakeAWish

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great week! Our challenge at SSCC is to use the color pink and here is what I’ve come up with!  I’ve had the cartridge A Childs Year for a long time and to be honest I’m not sure I’ve ever used it before! I’ve been really trying to use my cricut more and exploring my cartridges. It seems I own several that need the dust knocked off of them lol! But anyway, that is where I got the fairy! Other than my cricut my next love is Spellbinders dies so I used the Spellbinders Nestibility label nine for the chocolate cardstock. I used white zing embossing powder and the Spellbinders Matching stamp set Dash It All for the border (another love lol).  I also used the Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio 2 to stamp my sentiment on using Memento Rich Cocoa ink. I used Emma’s, at MyCreativeTime stamp set Polka Dot Surprise for the sentiment. I didn’t have any ribbon to match so I just cut me a strip of the same chocolate cardstock and ran it thru. I forgot to mention earlier and I know it’s hard to see but on the fairy I did use some stickles! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

Flamenco92627 said...

Oh my gosh that card is gorgeous! Great colors and frames. Terrific job!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo flippin PRETTY!!!!!!!!!! You suck! hehehehehehe I ♥ u

Karin said...

Stunning! That fairy is amazing...You blow me away ;)

Vicky said...

Hi Leanne,
sooo cute, love the colors!!! your very creative

Leanne said...

Wow! Beautiful! The fairy is superb.

1CardCreator said...

This is beautiful!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [26 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Karen's Fun Blog said...

cute!! I love the idea on this card!! : )

d said...

Love all the ideas.

bkmrich said...

There ought to be a law against being so talented you put us lesser mortals to shame. But I love it, don't stop you are so inspiring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...