Feb 10, 2011

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff - Lovey Dovey!

*SCROLL DOWN TO NEXT POST FOR EMMA'S STAMPTASTIC BLOG HOP!!*

Good morning everyone! I usually have my post up by now for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff but I'm running wayyy late! I have been at the hospital with my father in law the last few days so everything is kinda out of whack around here! I'm having to make this a quick post we may be heading back to the hospital if the roads clear up soon. I guess I failed to mention it snowed again last night!! We didn't get as much in inches but from what I've been reading we had ice underneath so the roads are a bit slicker. For my card I used the cool Vintage Sheet Music Digi paper that is one of Lindsay's freebie she has on her MyGrafico store. I did tweak the coloring some in my photo application. The sentiment is from Emma's stamp set You Had Me At Chocolate (I have used this set soooo much! I absolutely love it hee hee) I used the Spellbiners labels and tag Ribbon Tag Trio2 and the matching stamp set tag accents for the border. The birds were cut from 50 states cartridges and inked with Tim Holtz distress inks. I used my I-rock and crystal gems for the eyes. The branch I am having a hard time right now remembering which cartridge it came from (sorry will try to remember to come back and add it) and the leaves are a Martha Stewart punch. Be sure to head over to Lindsay's blog and see what her and the other girls have made this week! Thanks for looking! If you hadn't seen the blog hop I'm in (the post below this one) be sure to check it out for a chance to win one of Emmas stamp sets!!

37 comments:

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is gorgeous!! : )

kbclogger said...

very nice card. hope your father is ok.
kbeckett982 at gmail dot com

Yvonne said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!

Tamara Bennett said...

How pretty! I love the shading on the birdies!

Chris said...

Pretty card! Thanks for the chance to win a stamp set from Emma!

Chris (Craftemama)
craftemama at gamil dot com

Addicted to Crafts said...

Gorgeous card, I will be praying for your Father-in-law. I'm a new follower to your blog.

AnnetteASalinas@aol.com

Debbie said...

very pretty tfs

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, that is absolutely gorgeous.

Mrs.PeruStarsFan said...

I love the coloring, very pretty.

My best to your Father-in-law.

Thanks for the opportunity to win other great stamps.

Kimberly
Kimberly.pate@gmail.com
http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/

1CardCreator said...

Awesome card Leanne, love the shading on those birds.

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a beautiful card, I like everything about it.
Kevin xx

Thelma said...

Leanne, this card is absolutely stunning...LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Hope your father in law gets well soon.

Cindy said...

Oh this card is so beatiful,I love your work.

Jennie K. said...

The inking on the birds is beautiful. I hope all goes well for your family. TFS.

Cheryl said...

Gosh I love what you do with the Cricut! You are so creative!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Lindsay Weirich said...

wow pretty! looks very pretty and rustic-submit that to a magazine girl!

Debby said...

Your birds are wonderful, great job...

BunnyFreak said...

Oh my this is stunning.
username at yahoo dot com

Jen said...

Stunning!!! Your work is just amazing...thanks for sharing.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is just beautiful!!!! I love all the details and the colors you used are perfect! Very nice!!!!

Lupe said...

This is beautiful! It reminds me of the Doves that live in the tree in my backyard.

Sandy said...

This card is absolutely beautiful!

NanetteMT said...

What a beautiful card. I love the birds!

nanettemt@yahoo.com

quilt4fun2 said...

I love birds and your card is great. Hope your weather clears up and thing get less stressful for you soon.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jennifer said...

Leanne,

What a gorgeous card!!! :) I love the background paper!

Thanks so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Brenda said...

oh I hope your father in law is ok Leanne!
love love love your card!!!
hugs
Brenda

Antonella said...

I Love this card - your birds are gorgeous! Hope your f-i-l is better.
Hugs, antonella :-)

Dana Desmond said...

The inking on this is stunning. I love the birds.

Karin said...

Just beautiful! The sheet music is a great background and the inking on the birds really makes them stand out! Love:)

Linda said...

Wow this is gorgeous! I love it.
I hope your Father in law is better. I have been dealing with that too. My FIL is 94 and still living at home with MIL who is 90. They are amazing.

Micki said...

OMG woman, you never cease to blow me away with your gorgeous creations. This is absolutely gorgeous with a vintage feel. AWESOME. I'm so coming to visit you one of these days to 'play' together :-)

cvjac2009 said...

really lovey dovey. tfs
hope your fil gets better

cvjac at att dot net

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Leanne, this is really, really pretty!!!

Rhonda said...

Leanne this is just gorgeous!!! I love it!

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is wonderful. I so love how you add so much texture and depth to your cerations. The way you utilize your die cuts is simply amazing. Thanks for the award sweetie and sorry that I haven't put it up yet. THings have been crazy, but I will. Big Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...