Feb 14, 2011

Emma’s Stamptastic Blog Hop Winner!!

 

Eek!! I almost forgot to pick the winner of Emma’s awesome stamps! I know! I know!! I’m sorry!!!

Before I announce the winner I just want to say THANK YOU for all the sweet comments and to all my new followers! You made this hop SO fun. I loved reading all the comments! You truly know how to make someone feel special so thank you!!! Ok, on to the winner.  I truly wished everyone could win but since there can only be one the winner is…

 

Blogger Got2BCrafting said...

Absolutely adorable ~ I so love this card!! The funny thing is literally as I type this, my dryer is beeping at me cuz the clothes are done!! But they need to wait a little longer!! LOVE the skittle bubbles, so clever! Thanks for sharing, I hope your FIL is better very soon!
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/
got2bcrafting at gmail dotcom

Congratulations Lori!!! Please email your info and I’ll get it straight to Emma! Thanks everyone for hopping along with us! Be sure to come back tomorrow for another great blog hop hosted by one of my lovely design team member Linda!

1 comment:

Got2BCrafting said...

oh my gosh... I am sooo excited!! I can't believe I am the winner... thank you so much! I will send my mailing info to you asap!!!
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...