Feb 7, 2011

Don't Worry Be Happy!

Hello peeps! I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday!  I'm hoping to be a better blogger this week!! I've got 75 of my place cards made and working on the last 25! I took a small break and wanted to share a card using Emma's new stamp set Turn That Frown Upside Down! I received her new releases in the mail today and oh my they are AWESOME!! I just couldn't wait to play with them!! Isn't this froggy cute to! It's a svg file I got from MyScrapChick. I also used the beaded oval nestibility and the matching stamp set for the border around Emma's stamp. The white background is embossed with a Fiskars plate. I also was digging around and found this cute little lady bug so I thought I'd stick him on here to! Thanks for looking and taking the time to stop in! Have a wonderful week!!


14 comments:

Glora said...

Leanne!!! I LOVE this!!!!! I just got mine tonight to but haven't had a chance to play yet. Hopefully tomorrow!!!! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, what a cute, cute card! I love your frog, and the sentiment is perfect!

Karin said...

Too cute! You are really rocking the die cuts...Adorable!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

OMG!!!!!!!! Adorable!!!! I hoppin' love it!!!! You are RAD!

♥ Nikki ♥

Jen said...

Oh my gosh this is the cutest card ever!!! What a fantastic job you did. Where is the frog from? I love Emma's stamps...I can't wait to buy some. TFS
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

K-E Kreations said...

What an adorable frog!!

1CardCreator said...

So cute Leanne, love that little ladybug, and the frog is just too cute!

Bug Junkie said...

Awe, that is so Cute!!!

Kiehn said...

love this card the frog is so cute

tina

JustYolie said...

Super cute card!

Linda McClain said...

Hee Hee - I love that song. What a great card!

Wendy said...

OMGosh, your card is just too, too cute!!! Everything about it is cute, I mean everthing!!! I'm soooo happy I found your blog, you do some really great work!!! Oh, and I have been searching for a CUTE frog for a while now & I know where to get it now!!! Hopefully it's not just for scal!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Just so cute and amazing. Where do you come up with all of these things! I am so blown away by what you do!

Jodi said...

adorable card!!! That little froggy is the cutest guy ever!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...