Jan 12, 2011

Woo Hooooo! I'm on Emma's Design Team!!

*If you are here for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff please scroll down to the next post or click here*

I have been busting at the seams to get to announce this!! I was just waiting for Emma at MyCreativeTime to put it up on her blog!! I'm sure that everyone is familiar with Emma but for those that are not let me just say I have been a big fan of her work!! I'm so very honored that she wants me to be on her team!! This lady is seriously da bomb! Emma has two DVDS that are out for those of us that have Gyspy's, Gyspy Magic featuring Peachy Keen Stamps and Gyspy Magic and More. She is a design team member for Peachy Keen Stamps and seriously makes you want every stamp that Peachy Keen sells lol!! She so graciously makes videos with step by step instructions on how she creates each card she makes! I'm sooo excited that now she has came out with her own stamp line!! They are manufactured by Peachy Keen so those of you that have purchased Peachy Keen stamps before know that these are high quality stamps!! She has even been nice enough to package them in their own storage cd's!!! So how cool is that?!? Again, I am soooo honored to be on this team of talented ladies and let me not forgot our youngest team member Tanner. He is only 12 years old people but don't let the age fool you!! He makes some awesome cards and does his own videos to!! He's been featured on several peoples blog and I'm sure his name will be spreading like wild fire when you see how talented he is!!  Thanks again Emma! I am soooo excited!!

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats! You will be an asset to the team!

Josie0602 said...

Congrats! I just saw the news on Emma's blog too!!

K-E Kreations said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for you.

Charlotte Cornett said...

Congrats!!

Maria (inkymits) said...

Congrats Leanne, i look forward to seeing what you make. x

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Congrats Leanne!! How exciting!! : )

Glora said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to get to know you better!

Linda w said...

Congrats on your Design Team post, look forward to seeing your creations for Emma. Hugs lin

... said...

Love your Blog. Congratulations on making Emma's DT. I can't wait to see all of the craft creations you all come up with. Smooches...

Karin said...

You will be awesome Leanne! I love reading your posts, the joy just spills forth and is so contagious :) You are so cute!

Micki said...

Congratulations but it doesn't surprise me cuz your projects rock! - all of them! hugs

My Creative Time said...

I am SOOOO HAPPY that you are on my team! I can't wait to see what you create w/my stamps!!!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

CanadianScraps43 said...

Congrats on your big news Leanne. I am so happy for you and you so deserve this. Your creations are outstanding and they so deserve to take center stage. Hugs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...