Jan 11, 2011

Tweetheart

Hey! Nothing much going on around here today. It's been one of those lazy days. The roads are still bad and all the snow has turned to ice. There's plenty of things I could have been busy with in the house BUT making a card seemed like so much more fun! I apologize for the picture. The coloring is off. I have a light bulb off in my craft room (they are always blowing I guess because I'm in here so much hee hee) and we are out and will have to get some when the roads get better. For Christmas I got several new cartridges that I've been wanting to play around with and just haven't had a chance. I love this bird from the cricut lite cartridge, Four Legged Friends. It was one of the main reasons I wanted the cartridge. I just think it's the cutest birdie! I don't know if you remember but I won $100 gift certificate from Peachy Keen and I've been dying to use my new stamps also! This cute little face is from the Happy Lashes set. I had the pleasure of getting to actually speak with Kathy (owner of Peachy Keen) and wow she is such a sweet heart!! I used several different cartridges. The branch is from Zooballo. The conversation heart is from Hoot n Holler and the word tweetheart is from Straight From the Nest. I also created this card with Emma's, from MyCreativeTime, Throwback Thursday Challenge. I hope I read the challenge right and now I'm not so sure. I got the part it needed a heart and to use any older cartridge. I did that, but now rereading I think the heart should have come from a older cartridge.  Hoot n Holler has been out a while hasn't it?? hee hee. I'm going to enter it and hope I'm ok!! Well, I guess that's all for me tonight! I'll be back tomorrow to post my card for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. It's a Valentine's Day card also! Hope I don't get ya'll sick of Valentine's before it gets here lol!

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Love is in the Air
CES Challenges - All Creatures Great and Small
The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge - Anything goes with a animal as focal point

8 comments:

Berenice R. said...

So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

Shut the front door!!! This is AflippinDorable!!!! LOVE!!!!!

K-E Kreations said...

That's an adorable card! TFS.

Sue said...

Such a cute little blue bird. Your card is so sweet, puts a smile on your face! Thanks for joining the fun at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month. Nice job.

Hugs
Sue

Milliesmarvels said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge!
Jane
x

Ingrid said...

What a great card, I love this sweet sentiment along with it.
Thanks so much for joining us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy place this week.
Hugs Ingrid

Kylie said...

This is so sweet Leanne.
Thanks so much for playing at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges this month!
Hugs
Kylie

stephanne said...

Awwwwww, this is just too tweet!!! Such a cute expression on that birds face and great colours too!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges this month!!
hugs, stephanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...