Jan 10, 2011

SSCC Flower Power Challenge - What's Up?

Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! It's snowing here and brrrr so cold!! The weathermen are saying this will be the most snow we have had in 40 years!! My husband and I went Sunday to get groceries and the grocery stores were just about completely wiped out! What should have been a hour tops turned into a all evening event! I think after going to three different stores we are now set and should be fine till the end of the week lol. Keep your fingers crossed we are not trapped for that long but just in case I know we have food and yes we got our milk, bread, and eggs!! Now if the power goes out we are in serious trouble! Today is my turn to post my card over at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. Our challenge this time is flower power. I was so excited to get to color up my first Gilli stamp!! If you haven't heard of Gilli she is a new line of stamps that one of our sweet design team members Anary has designed. You can see Gilli at StampingScrapping.com. I'm using Boho Gilli and isn't she cute! I used my copics to color her. I've blinged her up a bit my adding some diamond stickles to her shirt (sorry you can't see this in the picture) I also used my I-Rock to add some crystal gems for her earrings. She's ready to hit the town now hee hee! For my flowers I used the Cricut and George Basic Shape cartridge. Next I sprayed with adhesive and added Martha Stewart glitter. I also used my cricut and Forever Young cartridge to cut the fingernail polish bottle. Again, I know you can't tell in the photo but I've added a coat of Glossy accents to make it look a little more realistic. The What's Up? sentiment is a Studio G stamp that I hand cut out and pop dotted to the card. Speaking of cutting out I failed to mention using my Labels 17 Nestibility dies to cut Gilli and the background behind Gilli. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border and the papers are by My Mind's Eye. There's still time to enter our challenge and one lucky winner will receive a gift certificate to StampingScrapping.com! Thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a great day!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - your sentiment can only have two words
By The Cute & Girly - Bling it on!
Card Makin Mama's - Girls Just want to have fun

P.S. I totally forgot to mention today is our anniversary!! 19 years and still going strong! Woo Hoooo!!

13 comments:

Doreen said...

What a stunning card Leanne,I love it.xxx

Celeste said...

Wonderful card....Love it

K-E Kreations said...

Love the card. She's so cute!

Anne said...

Love it Leanne, thanks for sharing with us at 2 Sisters. Hugs, Anne (2S DT)

1CardCreator said...

Love this Leanne. ~Diane

This N That said...

Love the paper, colors and textures! Thanks so much for playing with Card Makin Mamas!

Margo said...

Lovely card !
Greetz
Margo

Audrey said...

What a beautiful card! There is so much detail. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a great card! LOVE the denim blue flower!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Girly Challenge! Good Luck!
Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

MommaJess said...

well this sure is fun. I love the flowers and those papers are really great. Thanks for playing along with our Girly Challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas!

Good luck and I hope to see you next time.

Jess

Julie said...

Very pretty! Love those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

Handmade by Vivi said...

Leanne,
this card is totally cute!!
love the colors of it and wow, your coloring is awesome!!
xxx
Vivi

Ruthie said...

Leanne - this is beautiful - just love it, the image is divine!

Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Rx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...