Jan 16, 2011

Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - Cupcake Challenge

Hello everyone! I hope your weekend has been a good one! I took a little road trip to Michael's this weekend in hopes of finding some $9.99 cartridges but I'm sad to report NO SUCH LUCK!! They had signs posted on every corner basically saying due to such a increase in cricut sales they were all sold out!! Boo hoo!! Such a disappointing trip!! I also tried my best with the price matching that I read so many people were able to do, but I guess my charm didn't work that didn't happen either hee hee Oh well, better luck next time lol We have a new challenge going on at Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog! It's a cupcake challenge! Here is what I came up with using the cricut cartridge Simply Charmed. I also used my Peachy Keen Stamps, Happy Lashes and Cheery-O's face assortment stamps. I think they turned out so cute with the little faces on them hee hee. I also used the SpellbindersMatchingDie clear stamp set, tag accents. To cut the sentiment out I used Spellbinders ribbon tag trio 2 which the stamps fit perfectly inside! Found out today that HSN is now carrying a few of Cindy's stamps!! Woo hooo so exciting!! Thanks for looking and we would love for you to play along!! Have a great week!!  Hmm....have you noticed I like using the exclamation alot?!? I can't help it! I'm a happy person hee hee!! Going to turn in for the night now so goodnight blogland sleep tight!

I'm also entering this card into the below challenge:
Fantabulous Cricut - incorporate something sweet into your project

19 comments:

Glora said...

Oh WOW, this is SO stinkin' cute!!! I LOVE it! Fabulous job!

*BJ* said...

Cute! Cute!! great job. Sorry you were not able to get the carts at Michaels. I don't have a Michaels near me .. My DD has a Menards by her and she was able to get my 4 cartridges for their 10 dollar sale. I got Preserves, Nursery Rhymes, Tie the Knot and Opposites Attract. Older carts but ones I wanted.

Jean said...

Cute card, Love the faces. My Michaels had signs up everywhere as well and no carts. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

Karin said...

Oh so cute! The faces are perfect for cupcakes and make them extra sweet!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

OMG...ADORABLE!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

Crafting Katie said...

ADORABLE card! Those faces are too cute! Sorry you had not luck at Michael's. :-(

sandee said...

Cute!! Love your card!! and used lots of !!! for you!! hee hee

Sarah said...

This is truly AMAZING!!!! I'm so excited over it!!!

Ladybug Designs said...

Way cute, those little faces crack me up. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

My Play Time said...

Adorable!

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Oh my! Your card is completely adorable! I love it!

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Oops! I for got to say thanks for joining in the challenge at FCCB!

Kate said...

What an adorable card! Those expressions are priceless! I'm sorry you had no luck at Michaels. I was at ours first thing - and there were only licenced cartridges left. Either I had them or wasn't interested in them...
Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

Minta's Creations said...

This is so sweet and so cute! Love those faces..
Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

Very cute.

Angela said...

Such a cute card. The faces add so much to the character of the card.
Thanks for joining the FCCB challenge.

Angela
Simple Creations

the cricutologist said...

So so sweet! Love those faces! I do believe I need to have those two sets!

the cricutologist said...

I'm your newest follower!

CuteCuteWorld said...

soo cute! i love the faces! Thanks for joining us at FCCB :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...