Jan 30, 2011

Pink Challenge at Bildmalarna Blog

Good morning!! How's everyone? This weekend has been totally gorgeous! I know all the ladies that are at CHA are having a blast!! Sooo wished I could have gone but it's nice getting to see all the little sneek peeks that people are showing! Have you seen the new Cricut Expression 2??? OMG! Totally, totally want one of these lol! I can't wait to we start seeing more videos on what this baby will do. Just another thing to add to my mile  long wish list hee hee. I also love ALL the new nestibility dies that Spellbinders released. Cindy has released her own dies and some stamps sets that are a must have to! Ok, I'll quit drooling all over the screen now and get on to my card for this challenge!! Our challenge this month at Bildmalarna was pink and of course pink = Valentine's Day hee hee!! I used a stamp from last year's stamp club which is no longer available (sorry) but there is plenty of new cuties to choose from at StampingScrapping.com and here is the link to the Bildmalarna stamps in case you want to check them out! I used my copics to color her and also did some paper piecing to match my background paper. I added some crystal gems with my I-Rock to bling her a bit (ya know a girls got to sparkle hee hee) After I got her all dolled up, I cut her out with the Spellbinder's Label 12 die and then mounted that onto the Spellbinders Lacey Squares. I used the Spellbinders classic hearts to cut the hearts and added some sentiments from the Spellbinder's Matching stamp sets Lacey circles and Beaded Ovals. For the Happy Valentine's Day I used Spellbinder's Ribbon Tag Trio 2 and the matching stamp set Tag Accents. The flowers with buttons and the ribbon were from my stash. Well, I guess that's it for me! I'd love to hear what you have seen so far from CHA that you have fell in love with and added to your wish list. I may have missed something that you have seen and I didn't! Also, would love to hear from anybody that has the sew easy tool and any projects you may have done with it! Would love to see those so leave me a link and I'll check them out! I should be getting to start my project pretty soon for my hubbies employer soooo excited about that and will keep you updated and some pictures of that maybe along the way! Have a wonderful week!!

9 comments:

Cheryll said...

Well how CUTE is she!!!!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is soooo adorable! : )

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

Holy cuteness Batman!!! I LOVE it!

~BridgetL~ said...

Hi Leanne, thanks for stopping by. Im pretty excited for all the new things I've been seeing from CHA. I just might have to sell my baby bug and Big E to get the new generation E.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how ca-uuuute!

Vivi Casale said...

aww, that is so cute Leanne.. really adorable card!!
xoxo

Staying Crafty said...

This is adorable! I love the colors :)

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! I love the colors you used.

Candy said...

She is soooo cute. Love the colors of this one.
Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...