Jan 19, 2011

LSS Day - You Had Me at Chocolate!

Oh my! Right about now I could probably eat a whole container of chocolate ice cream if it was in front of me hahaha Good thing it's not I'm still trying to recover from the Holidays!! Today is Lindsay's Stamp Stuff day and look what a treat I have for you!! Yummmmm don't you just love this ice cream cone! It's out of Lindsay's new set A Little Lovin. I just love this set!! I used the svg file but if you haven't got a cricut or scal she's included these in clip art also!! I used a friskars plate and the Grand Calibur for the embossing. The sentiment is by Emma at MyCreativeTime called You Had Me at Chocolate and the stamp around the sentiment is a Spellbinder's Matching Stamp from the label accent set. I used Spellbinders label #8 to cut it out with. I hope no one is getting tired of lovey dovey cards it seems like that's all I have on the brain!! I'm thinking I may add all these to my etsy store since it's sitting there with one lonely, lonely card hee hee Now head over to Lindsay's for your freebie and see what the other ladies have been up to this week!! Thanks for looking and stopping by I appreciate you all sooo much! Your comments always makes me smile! I've also noticed I've gotten some new followers and would like to welcome you to!! I can't believe I'm 13 away from 500 followers!!! I'm so excited!!! Just as soon as the checkbook recovers from Christmas I'm planning on doing some blog candy!! Well I'm off to go look for me some chocolate now!! C-ya!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
CES Challenges - No Design paper
Challenge Up Your Life - clean and simple
MyGrafico - Anything Goes
Stampin B's Design Team - use a die cut


38 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Leanne, what an adorable card! Love that phrase .. heehee! Great colors and design .. of course!

Cathryn67 said...

REally cute, I love the embossing and the houndstooth tag!! TFS, Cathryn67 <3

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock sista!

♥ Nikki ♥

Crafting Katie said...

This is so adorable and quite delicious looking!

Katya said...

Hi,

What a cute card. My hubby loves Cold Stone ice cream (especially chocolate) I think I might make something similar and give to him with a gift card. LOL great idea to share with us. And I love Emma's set stamp too.

Thanks,
Katya

Benzi said...

What a neat card...love the ice cream cone and that wonderful houndstooth. Thanks for joining the Stampin B's this week for the die cut challenge.

Glora said...

This is AWESOME!!! I absolutely LOVE it!

Micki said...

Wowsers Leanne, that is adorable. How do you get your Fiskars plates to give you such a great impression? Love it and although I could really go for ice cream anytime, right now there's way too much snowing going on outside, so I'll just settle for some chocolate :-).

Great card :-)

Anita said...

Such a cute card. And now you've made me want ice cream! Thanks for joining us in the Meljen's Designs Challenge this week.

Becky said...

This is adorable Leanne! Thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends.

Pattie G said...

Oh Leanne, What a cute card! Love the image and the sentiment too, Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
hugs ♥

papercraftbliss said...

Looks good enough to eat! Thanks for joining us at MyGrafico this week
Lisa x

LindaS said...

I do especially like the pop of the sentiment.
Thanks for joining Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. LindaS/PCDT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just fab!! It looks yummy & the sentiment is just perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Karin said...

Aweseome card Leanne :) It came out so cute and perfect sentiment! There you go knocking it out of the park again this week! Congrats on all the new followers!

Sandi said...

Leanne - Look out 'Jerry Maguire'! I love love love that sentiment, great idea!
Well Done!
Thanks for playing in our challenge!
☺ Sandi
DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Vicky said...

Your card is fabulous, I love the colors and the embossing.

My Quilling Nest said...

Leanne, this card is so yummy!!! I want to eat it..lol Love the colors and embossing and sentiment and all of it!!!
Quilly Hugs,
Linda

1CardCreator said...

This looks delicious Leanne! ~Diane

Jen Leeflang said...

Now that's yummy! Thanks for joining us on Pattie's Creations Design Challenge this week.
Love JenLee
PCDC Design Team 2 Lead

Cheryl said...

This is so cute! I love the sentiment!

Cindi said...

haha, what a cute & yummy card!
:)

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a yummy card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Lindsay Weirich said...

beautiful! love the texture on the cone, I have that too! Can't wait to try that. You inspire me!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

what a yummy card! great job. thanks for joining us at MyGrafico.

Manuela said...

Totally gorgeous! This card is great :D
Thanks for playing along at Challenge up your life!

Mrs. Fence said...

Wow! You are on a roll with the adorable valentine cards! I absolutely LOVE the texture, colors and sentiment on this one!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful card!

scripperscrapper said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! Great Sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at CUYL.
~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

Marlena Peduzzi said...

I love this card! The white background really makes that ice cream cone stand out! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

grammy deed said...

OMG that ice cream cone is adorable. Love it too cute

beadz said...

What a cute card! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Lisa said...

Adorable! Thank you so much for playing with MelJen's this week.

Hugs,
Lisa

Helen said...

Delicious card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Patricia said...

Very cute card, Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Beary Sweet Challenge. I hope to see you again. Good Luck!
~Patricia

Jamie said...

This is so cute, I am drooling for chocolate now! LOVE the embossed background! Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet challenge and I hope to see you again next time.

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Martha said...

how sweet, thanks for playing with MyGrafico :)

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Oh my goodness Leanne! *You* had *me* the first second I laid eyes on this beauty! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge to include "love" or "friendship". I love your card!

Cheers,
Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...