Jan 12, 2011

LSS Day - What's Up Dawg?


Hey everyone! Today is Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Day! I fell in love with Lindsay's Retro Movie Clip set and have been racking my brain to figure out someway I could use this Hot Dog svg file!! So, since I have had Valentine's Day on my mind I thought I'd turn him into a Valentine's Day card! I was trying to come up with a sentiment to use and made the mistake of asking my hubby, son, and some of his buddies and believe me they came up with some that were hiliarious but there was no way I could use them!!  So, I went with a more corny and clean sentiment!! I left the two hearts plain and they probably could use some kind of jazzing up but I was to scared I would ruin the whole card right there at the end so again, I played it safe lol! If you have movie night at your house or pictures of being at the movies this set is awesome and would look great on a layout! It really has some cute images! I can't wait to cut the popcorn guy (even have a "corny" saying for him to hee hee) Now head over to Lindsay's blog for your freebie and see what the other gals have been up to! Thanks for looking DAWG!!! hahahahaha (I crack myself up lol)

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

CCEE Stampers - Check It Out
Crafty CardMakers - red and a die cut
Lexi's Creations - Say It with Love
Lothian Crafts Online - anything goes
The Paper Players - Valentine's Day

P.S. I'm posting this a day early due to weather and just in case we lose power. So, Lindsay and the other girls won't have their projects up now but be sure to check them out tomorrow!!!!

17 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute and funny! or is that punny?

I love the 'out of the box' way you used this set.

Brenda said...

awww this is sooo stinkin cute!!!!
hugs
Brenda

Doreen said...

This is such a cutie love it.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!! THis is ADORABLE!
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Miria said...

How funny! Thank you for joining Lexi's creations this week, hugs Miria

K-E Kreations said...

This is really cute! I can only imagine what your husband & son suggested - mine would probably do the same. :-)

Karin said...

Every week your stuff is amazing and this is just crazy cute! Love the retro feel and the sentiment is perfect!

Cindi said...

adorable!!! what a fun card! love it
:)

Margie said...

This is AWESOME!!!!I have to go back and look at that set again, love, love what you did w/ it!!

Mrs. Fence said...

Oh, my goodness!!! I really did laugh out loud when I saw this one. Made me think of the valentines we used to give as kids...you know, with the funny pics and corny sayings. Great project!!!

Lexi said...

lol this is fabulous :D Thanks for playing at LC

hugs Lexi xxx

Julie Gearinger said...

This is so cute! Love the image along with the Valentine's theme- thanks for sharing and playing with us at The Paper Players!

Micki said...

lol, that card is too cute. Definitely brought a chuckle out of me.... love it!

hugs

Staying Crafty said...

I love it! I can only imagine what they're sentiment ideas were. *LOL*

Paddington fan said...

How fun is this!! A great entry for our challenge at Lexi's creations this time, good luck, love Jacky x

Wendy Colledge said...

Stunning card darling!! so funny too ;o)
Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations

Lindsay Weirich said...

oh, that is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...