Jan 5, 2011

Love is in the Air!!

Christmas is over and now time to start cranking out some Valentines cards lol! Here is my first Valentines card that I've done! For the card base I used my Grand Calibur and one of the Grand dies Label #1. I also used the die to do my background layering. I embossed the white cardstock with my cuttlebug and the script embossing folder (not sure if that is the correct name for the folder I'm horrible at remembering their names lol!!) For Christmas I got the Cricut lite cartridge Celebrate with Flourish and just had to try it out so that's where the birds came from! I just love this cartridge!! It has something for all the holidays! It was one of those impulse wants and so glad I added it to my list for Santa!! I used my new I-Rock tool and crystal gems for the eyes. I used the Grand Calibur and the Lacy Circle die for the main focal to put my sentiments on. The ticket and sentiment is a studio G stamp and the stamp around is out of Cindy's Spellbinder's Matching stamp sets called Lacey Circles.  Cindy has alot of these products I used on my card on sale right now (she also has some really good prices on other items to!) If you've got any leftover Christmas money burning a whole in your pocket head over to StampingScrapping.com I'm sure you can put the flame out pretty quick!! She has excellent customer service and super, super fast shipping. I highly recommend her and if you do place a order let her know I sent you!! I'll be back later on with my Lindsay's Stamp Stuff project and you don't want to miss that she has came out with the cutest Valentine svgs and if you don't have SCAL no problem she also has it in clipart!! Also, I want to take a minute to say WELCOME to all my new followers!! I'm beyond thrilled to have you and hopefully keep you hee hee! I know lots of you have came from Feline Playful give a comment and get a comment that she started on her blog. Once I see your comment I'm trying to get straight over and leave you one also and to follow your blog. If I happen to miss someone please, please let me know!! I've got several this morning I need to do (comments that came in over night while I was asleep) I do appreicate you and so glad that you want to follow me (even tho sometimes I'm not even sure where I'm going ha ha ha) I've got exciting things that will be happening soon and hope that you will stick around to enjoy 2011 with me!! Also, to my followers that's been around awhile THANK YOU for making 2010 a great year for me and seeing me thru all my ups and downs! I plan on making 2011 a awesome year and can't wait to share it with you!!

Ok, it's been ages since I've entered any challenges so here I go! I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

The Artistic Stamper - things with wings
By The Cute and Girly - bling it on
Cupcake Inspirations - Cheeries and Chives (photo inspiration)
Drunken Stampers - use something new - grand calibur, dies, stamps, & cricut cartridge

Thanks for stopping by!!

48 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Such a gorgeous Valentine! You have inspired me to break out my Valentine goodies and start on some new cards for this year!!

I'm a new follower and found your wonderful blog via Feline Playful!

I'm also a Fan of Anary and her wonderful Gilli images!!

Lisa

Margo said...

I'm a Feline follower too !
I love your cards
Cute birds !
Greetz
Margo

**Farrah** said...

Lovely card!! Makes me want to go start up my Cricut right now!!
Happy crafting from your new Feline friend,
Farrah

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is FANTASTIC!! I have also come to meet & greet you from Feline Playful. I'm looking forward to seeing more of you creations and being inspired! See you soon!

Jenni said...

Really cute card, I love those birds! I popped over today from Feline Playful and have become a follower so will be back again soon. You might also be interested in a new challenge coming soon over here
Jenni x

Kristi said...

This is so beautiful!I guess I'm gonna have but that Grand Caliber after all!:)

Jessica said...

This is great, puts me in a Valentines mood!

Anita said...

Love your blog. Found it on Feline Playful. I am now a follower. Hug Anita

La Vikinga said...

Glossy and elegant! Beautiful card!

Charlotta / aka La Vikinga

Christine said...

Hello Leanne! Another new friend and follower from the Feline Playful event here for a visit. I've been enjoying my browse through your blog. I especially love the mini recipe albums; think I'm going to have to make a few of those - such a great idea for a little gift. I'll see you again soon. Happy New Year!!

shell said...

oh wow i love this it's gorjuss i just love the sentiment.
Shell xx

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty!!! Love those birds! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

dj1952 said...

Hi Leann, I'm already follower, but haven't stopped by in a while. Your card is awesome! I love your sentiment about the ticket. You had so much detail in it. I stopped in from Feline Playful. Hugs, dj

faithnme said...

soo beautiful.. I love using my cricut with my cards.. .Great JOb.. following from Feline Playful

Hugs

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Wow Leanne! I love this! : )

Cheryl said...

Fabulous! I love this Leanne. You inspire me to try to use my Cricut more.

Becky said...

What a fabulous blog and gorgeous cards. I will be stopping by here often. :)
Found you at Feline playful, leave a comment and become a member. Done! :)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely cards and projects, I realy like the variation. It was a pleasure "walking" through your blog!

Happy New Year and a toast to a creative 2011!

Liefs, Renata

Dana said...

So pretty Leanne!! You've really inspired me to start using my nesties!! I just love this!!
Hugs~
Dana

Danni said...

I just love this!! It's so crisp and striking!! really jumps out at you!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Leanne,
I love your card! What a wonderful creation! Your valentine will be lucky to receive it! Wonderful blog. I am a new follower thru Feline

Mariska said...

wow Leanne, this rocks! In fact ... all your cards and projects rock! Arrived here from Feline Playful and became a follower!
Regards,
Mariska
#91

Jagusia said...

Wonderful blog, beautiful projects!
I'm a follower now

Happy crafting!

Tessa said...

Beautiful. You have a lovely blog.
I arrived through Feline Friends.
hugs Tessa

Gemma said...

Leanne this is really gorgeous! I am visiting from Feline Playful and am now following you :) Gemma x

Handmade by Vivi said...

Hey Sweetie.. you made a gorgeous card!
I stopped by today coz you are listed in Feline Playful!!
xxx
Vivi

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

cute creations.
found your blog on feline playful.

Barbara said...

Hi Leanne, I'm hoppin over from Feline Playful to visit your blog and become a follower. I love your Valentine Card...so many pretty details. I enjoyed visiting your blog and will stop by often to see what you are creating in 2011. Happy New Year to your and your family.

nnalorac said...

This is beautiful, love the lovebirds. Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G. Carolxx

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing along with all of us at Feline Playful! Wishing you all sorts of crazy creativity in 2011. I’m loving your blog and am now a follower.
Hugs, Karen
www.felinecreative.blogspot.com

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

what a beautiful card! I love those birds you used! I am joining you from Feline Playful and wanted to let you know I am now following you and so excited to see more of your work! :-) Amy

Stephanie said...

Very pretty Leanne!

I'm already a follower but wanted to pop in and say hi! Came over from feline playful.

Debra said...

Wow! Gorgeous card. I found your blog through Feline Playful and I am a new follower. I look forward to your inspiration!

CuddlyBunny said...

So beautiful! Your layering of "lacy" bits is excellent!

Cindy Gay said...

I love your card! I'm here on the Feline Playful blog hop.

Sandi Cl~ said...

This is totally gorgeous! Look at all these comments if you don't believe me! This would be so scrapliftable for my honey!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Terrific Card! I found your blog through Feline Playful. Happy New Year!

alethea said...

Hi Leanne, thanks for stopping by myy blog after me stopping at yours!! LOL!! I am NOW a follower!!! Yesterday when I was looking at blogs a couple of them I was unable to become a followere cos that was down but all good now!! Love the card you have posted today!! Gorgeous!!

Mrs A. said...

Hello Leanne,
Have arrived here from Feline Playful and am now a follower too.
The Tilda stamp is one of my favourite characters.I love your little mini recipe holders. They are a really neat concept and would make great stocking fillers.

Juanita said...

Lovely work, looking forward to seeing more. I'm a new follower from Feline Playful.

Linda w said...

Fantastic card, love the shape and that ticket....well, it's just the ticket as they say lol. Hugs lin

Cindy2 said...

This is a really cute card, Leanne. Glad you're getting use out of the GC, I'm fixin to buy this die. Here from Feline Playful to check you out. C2

lis-m said...

Hi leanne..love this acrd and the owl card you just added ...
I found your blog thro' Feline Playful.
I am now a Feline Follower!
Happy New Year!
Hugs xx

Micki said...

wow girl, it's absolutely stunning.....

Seongsook Duncan said...

Very nice card. Love the birds. I am from Feline Playful and am now a follower. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Minxy said...

Just love everything about this card :D Thanks for joining in with the ASCT Challenge x

Flutterby Trina said...

hi i have come from feline playful! your creations are amazing! i ahve become a follower and cant wait to see more from you! I have a little candy on my blog, please feel free to sign up! xxxx

Kate said...

Lucky you with a grand calibar and such a beautiful card too. Thanks for entering it at By The Cute And Girly, hope to see you again next month.

** Kate **

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...