Jan 26, 2011

Love At First Sight!


Hey everyone! Well, we lucked out and missed the snow they were calling for last night woo hooo! It did snow but it was like for a total of 5 minutes "maybe" lol. Today is Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Day and I've used another image from the set I used last week called A Little Lovin. I'm telling you I love this set!!! I love the set but not so sure I'm lovin my card! Everybody is entitled to duds aren't they? At least that's what I've been told hahaha Anyhoo, I think the little birds are soooo cute and I used a peachy keen stamp for their eyeballs and some stampin up chalk for their blush. I also gave them some sparkle with stickles. I used Emma's (MyCreativeTime)stamp set, You Had Me At Chocolate for my sentiment. It's hard to read in my photo (my fault totally) but it reads Love At First Sight, the other two hearts read hug me and kiss me and I used white embossing powder (you can read it better in real life). I also used white embossing powder for the heart stamp and that stamp is out of the What A Swirl Spellbinders Matching Stamp set, designed by Cindy at StampingScrapping.com. I used the classic heart nesitibility to cut it out with. Then added stickles around the edge. I'm not sure why my ribbon in this photo looks wrinkled when I look at it in person it's not that way but will double check it again! The ribbon is from my stash and I also used it to tie the little bow that I've added to the heart. Don't forget to head over to Lindsay's blog for her freebie and see what the other talented ladies have in store for you this week! Also, this is Cheryl's last week on the design team and I'm so sorry to see her go but Cheryl I wish you the best and just know you will be GREATLY missed! I have a new project that I will probably be working on soon. My husbands employer has asked me if I would make 80 place cards for a wedding rehearsal in May! So excited about that and thank goodness it gives me plenty of time!!  Life is good at the Garner home and blessed in soooo many ways! Thanks for looking and do come back I will have my first official project up tomorrow using MyCreativeStamps!! So excited!! Enjoy your day!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - sentiment w/love theme
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - love is in the air
Creatalicious Challenge - ribbon w/love theme
Gingerloft Challenge - things that fly
Lexis Creations - Valentines
My Time To Craft - emboss, emboss, emboss



29 comments:

Princess Hilda said...

super cute i love it so much

Princess Hilda said...

super cute love it such much

Crafting Katie said...

It's so cute, Leanne! The white embossing is fabulous!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate you!!!! adorbs!!!!!!

Rosy C. said...

What Beautiful Details you have put on your Card. I love the Color Combo. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent with all of us!!!
Sweet Creations...
I am now a PROUD FOLLOWER of your Creative Blog!!!
Here is a link to My Blog for You To Glance At:
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

JustYolie said...

What a sweet card..love the heart embossings! :)

Kimmarie Baker said...

Such a cute card! Love the birds and saying so much!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awww thats just gorgeous hun!!

Thank you for sharing with us at Gingerloft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Cindi said...

cute cute cute!! oh my gosh, how cute
:)

1CardCreator said...

Very cute Leanne, I love the faces! Congrats on the order too, that is pretty awesome! ~Diane

Glora said...

Another winner! Totally cute. I love it!

Margie said...

Such a pretty card! I love all of the little touches, so perfect!!

Dorcas said...

THis is so cute, Leanne!

Micki said...

awww this is adorable. Love the embossing and love the pink checkered paper..... it's awesome.

Audrey said...

What an adorable card! I love those birdies. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Mary Lou said...

Leanne I think this is so sweet!! The hearts are detailed so nicely__like the white embossing:)
Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugz

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I love the colors and textures.

Mrs. Fence said...

Two totally different cards - but both are FABULOUS!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Adorable Leanne, love all the yummy layers and texture!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is adorable!! : )

Ingrid said...

This is so tweet! ;-)
Thanks for joining our fuzzy wuzzy challenge this month!
Hugs Ingrid

Tamara Bennett said...

What a darling card! Love the mr and mrs birdie!

Karin said...

Those birdies are so cute! Love how sweet this card is with that cute pink checked paper :)

Lynn B said...

How I love this card and those little birds are so cute!! Great detail too ;)
Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges
huggs
Lynn xx

Scrappy said...

Oh this is so cute and original! I really LOVE it! We are so happy that you joined us this week at Aud Sentiments! Hope you’ll be back to play along soon!

stampinbygenny said...

Super cute card. Love the images. They're just perfect for your love at first sight card. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Erin Gonzales said...

Adorable card, and we are so happy that you decided to play along with us at HSS!!

Denise said...

This card is just wonderful!! I love everything about it! Great job!
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for challenge #20. Hope to see you again.
Denimo

A.J. said...

Sweet card - love the colours!
Thanks for playing along with our Love challenge this time over at Craft Your Days Away!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...