Jan 4, 2011


Hello everyone! I guess you thought I'd never be back I've been gone so long! I've had a very nice "long" break with my family and I really enjoyed the holidays! We had a wonderful white Christmas! It actually snowed Christmas day! It was so pretty and I've got several pretty snow pictures that one day I can scrap lol! My husband wants me to post the pictures on here but I told him I'm sure that most of ya'll have had snow before and probably lots more than we could ever imagine here in the South!! It was also strange to have snow on Christmas and then turn around on New Year's and have tornado weather! I really was blessed with a great Christmas and was able to get all kinds of new things to play with!! I got several new cartridges that I've been drooling over all year and also some new spellbinders dies that I have also had on my wish list. I was also able to get Cindy's (owner of Stamping Scrapping.com) stamps that she designed for the nestibilities and lots more goodes that I can't wait to play with! Today I want to share with you a thank you card I made with just some of my new toys hee hee!!  The sweet little magnolia stamp is Cherry Tilda and I colored her using my copics. Next, I used two of my new nestibility dies Lacy Squares and Labels 3. I used my new Grand Calibur to cut these out! I love this machine!! I love the fact of being able to cut out several dies at once and how great it cuts and embosses!! Woo Hoo Spellbinders you did big with this machine!!   I also used Cindy's stamp set Beaded Circles. I love her stamps also and how they fit perfectly with the spellbinders dies. For the sentiment I used Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio 2 and Cindy's Tag Accents stamps the Thank you so much was from the Beaded Circle stamp set. I've had these prima flowers for awhile! I guess you can say I've been hoarding them hee hee but I broke down since this one matched my card so well and used it lol!! I also used the Martha Stewart branch punch and added a few around the flower. The ribbon is from my stash and the paper is some left over from another project. I really hope you enjoyed my card I had a blast making it! It's always fun to have new things to play with it hee hee. This year is going to be a exciting year with new things to come and new adventures!! So I hope that you will hang on tight and ride this ride with me!! It's going to be busy, busy but I can't wait!! Big hugs to you all and thanks for hanging with me during my break!! Ya'll are the BEST!!!

27 comments:

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Leanne- your card is beautiful!! : )

Cheryll said...

Yet ANOTHER masterpiece!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

OMG!!! this is SO PRETTY!!! I love the colors!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi! I am visiting from the Feline Playful give a comment - receive a comment event. I am now a follower! I wish you a Happy New Year filled with lots of crafting time.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you used. I found your blog through Feline Playful.

Kendra

Mandy said...

Hi,
Just popping over from Feline Playful...Such a pretty card,love the sweet Tilda image and the colours and layout are perfect...See you again soon...
Mandy x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Hello and fun to find new blogging friends! I am here from Feline Playful and look forward to your 2011 projects- I love your card- great colors and the great flower.

Linda McClain said...

Oh my - what a golden delicious card this is. I love all the rich colors. So warm.

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Love your work. This is a great card! Your coloring is very nice, as well as the flowers and ribbon!

alethea said...

I love your card and I've been looking around your blog and love the mini recipe album!! Very cute!! I am popping over from Feline playful and am now a follower! Can't wait to see what else you creat this year!!

Leanne said...

I'm here via Feline Playful & am a new follower. Lovely cards. Happy Crafting 2011.

Linda w said...

Wow, you have some fantastic projects. Love those receipe albums, so very cute, what great gifts for any time of the year. I've popped in from Feline Playful, become your follower and enjoyed a trip around your blog. Looking forward to seeing your future creations. Hugs lin

Jessica said...

This is great your coloring is fabulous!

karlinchen50 said...

Hi,
I am from Feline Playful blog.
I am a new Followers of your blog.
Your blog is beautiful.
Happy New Year!
Hugs Karla

1CardCreator said...

Love this Leanne. ~Diane

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

Cute card! I'm stopping by from Feline Playful and am now a follower. Happy New Year!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Faye said...

Hiya Leanne, just popping over from Feline Playful. This is a lovely card, I love the rich autumnal colours! Happy 2011. x

Berenice R. said...

Gorgeous card! Came via Feline Playful. I am a follower now :)

Ms. Jen said...

Great cards! I'm in Tennessee and we were excited to have snow on Chrismtas day too. Although originally from Seattle area so I've had my fill when I lived there. LOL I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Found you on Karen's blog post "Give a comment, Get a comment". So I'm making my rounds. I hope you'll come visit me too. Happy New year!!

Hugs - Jen

Mervi said...

Hello, beautiful creation,
lovely cards here!

I came from FP and became your follower,too;-))m

Kristi said...

Leanne,
Visiting you from FP. I;m glad you had a great Christmas..I'm in the South too and was so excited when it snowed on Christmas Day..my first ever! Beautiful card by the way!LOL
Have a great day and see you again soon!

Kristi

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!!! I'm a New Follower from Feline Playful! Can't wait you have in store for 2011!

Cheryl said...

Welcome back! We missed your creative talents! Another beautiful card!

Shelley said...

I'm in love with this card - the colours are perfect and your colouring is lovely.

Your Feline Playful friend, Shelley

Scrap It Girl said...

cute card.. I am a new follower from Feline Playful.. Happy to find your site.

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is just stunning! Love the soft tones and layout. I'm just getting into Tilda myself, thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Karen

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This is beautiful! I love that Tilda. Hugs,
Christine (#71 @ FP)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...