Jan 27, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello!! How was everyone's Thursday! Shamefully, I must admit it's been a totally lazy day for me! I seem to be having more and more of those lately! I want to thank everyone for all the sweet comments that you have been leaving! They truly do mean alot so thank you! I'm back with another card that I made this evening and wanted to share with you. I hope no one is getting tired of Valentine's Day cards! That's all I've been making for the last couple of weeks! I can't help it! I have been having a ball using Emma's stamps! For this card I used the Christmas Solutions cartridge for my doll. I have always wanted to cut her out and today I just broke down and did it!!  I used the Princess Face assortment from Peachy Keen for her face. The heart border punch is by Friskars. I totally forgot I had this so I had to really knock the dust off before I started punching!! Just kidding, but it has been at least a year or two since I've used it hee hee! The sentiment is of course Emma's awesome set You Had Me At Chocolate and I'm pretty sure the heart is from George & Basic shape but it was left over from another project so I'm not positive. I don't throw ANYTHING away hee hee. I've got tons of things I've cut and decided I didn't want to use. They just go in a little box that I keep tucked away for another day! I also added some pearls to make her a little necklace and added one to her bow. Well, thats all for me tonight! I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday. We are going to Chuckie Cheese's for our nephews birthday (where a kid can be a kid hee hee) woo hoo I'm so totally going to get me some tokens and play all the games!! I might even get my picture made with Chuckie Cheese himself!! Stay tuned there may (or may not) be pictures!!

P.S. I forgot to mention I've received some award from several people and I am so truly honored! I will be working on getting them posted soon!! Thanks ladies for thinking of me!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenge:
Cricut Cardz Challenge - valentine day card for a child

18 comments:

My Creative Time said...

O M GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FABULOUS!!!!!!! WOW!!! I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! DYING!!! SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glora said...

WOW girl! You just knocked my socks off AGAIN!!!! Holy moly this is GORGEOUS!!!! I'm absolutely in LOVE with it! That patterned paper you used is perfect too! Huge hugs- Glora

Benita said...

Beautiful card! You do such exquisite work. Thank you for sharing!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is so adorable! : )

Scrappin with the bug said...

So adorable. This is great. I love the cutie.. What a great card. Thanks for sharing.

McBDesigns said...

This is beautiful! Great details!!!

Vicky said...

OH MY GOODNESS, you did a fantastic job this is really beautiful!!

Jen said...

OMG this is so precious....first card I have seen like this!! Fantastic job. TFS
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Adorable!

Yvonne said...

Your card is absolutely amazing! Love it!

Anita said...

This card is absolutely stunning!Thanks for joining us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge! Anita

Melissa said...

Lovely, you did a fabulous job, thanks so much for joining with CCC.

the cricutologist said...

Wow! Fabulous!

Lalo aka "missbliss" said...

OH MY what a little doll...she is just lovely and this card is super sweet !!!

Jess said...

Fab card! Love her dress! Thought you might be interested to know of another die cut challenge blog diecuttindivas.blogspot.com, I'd love to see you play along.

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

mum of two said...

What a beautiful valentines card! The doll is beautiful and I love her necklace :) Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week. Hope to see you back again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...