Jan 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day - Clean and simple!!

Hello everyone and happy Thursday!! Woo hoooo one more day and it's the weekend! Hopefully, by tomorrow this white stuff will be gone lol! It's pretty and I've enjoyed it but now it can go back to where it came from lol! Old man winter and Mother Nature need to put this love affair on hold and get things back to normal ha ha ha! Anyway, here's a card I wanted to share with you today! I see so many people that have mastered the clean and simple style. I really wished I could acheive it! Their cards always turn out looking like a million bucks where mine to me seems like I just cut and pasted like when I was in Kindergarden ha ha ha! I just need to dig deep and fine that elegance I'm looking for and hopefully one day I to will have it mastered!! For this card I used the bare tree off of the cricut lite Bloom cartridge. I then just took a heart off of the George cartridge and cut in various sizes and glued them on. I used the cuttlebug distress folder for the embossing. The sentiment is made using StampingScrappingDesign stamps, tag accents and label accents. I then cut out with the Spellbinders die, ribbon tag trio 2. The card is much more softer looking than this in real life. Well, that's all for me for now!! Thanks for looking!!

15 comments:

Glora said...

Very pretty. I love you LOVE tree. Great card. Hugs- Glora

faithnme said...

This is Gorgeous.. I love it when we incorp our cricut with our card making... I think you did a FAB job

Hugs

Handmade by Vivi said...

it is gorgeous Leanne!!
you did a great job on clean and simple! I wish I was able to make one too and it turns out so beautiful as yours!!
xxx
Vivi

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is just too cute!! I love it! : )

Cindy2 said...

Aha, that's why you never IM'd me back today, huh? This is really cute. Good job. C2

Sandi Cl~ said...

You did a great job with clean and simple. I have that Bloom cart but have not had a chance to play with it yet. Hoping to soon!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the tree and the embossing
Kevin xx

Staying Crafty said...

This is wonderful - the background is my fave part, it just matches so well.

Crafting Katie said...

Very pretty card, Leann! I love your heart tree!

Charlotte said...

Hi Leanne, I just saw your post as a BAMA fan over on Jennifer's blog. Well, I just wanted to give you a big ROILL TIDE ROLL! I live in Homewood Alabama and love the TIDE. Do you all still have snow on the ground? We do, but we only missed two days of school this week. So we only have two to make up. I teach in Vestavia. But the Jefferson County System has been out all week. Glad I don't work there.

Oh, And I love the "tree of love". So pretty.

Mandy said...

Wonderful card...Lov the tree image and your colours and layout are great...Thanks for your visit and lovely comment...
Mandy xx

Karin said...

How sweet! Love the heart leaves...You really rock the cricut girlie :)

1CardCreator said...

This is Gorgeous! I love the soft pink. ~Diane

Cindy Gay said...

That's pretty and a very neat idea with the valentine tree!

Cheryl said...

I am SOOO LOVING this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...