Jan 22, 2011

Color Me Happy!

Hello everyone! How's your weekend going? I'm here all alone and lovin it!! My hubby went out of town to race and Kyle has gone with some of his buddies to a indoor MotorCross. After I got my errands run and the must haves around here finished I finally did get time to make this card!! Now that I finally got some Peachy Keen stamps and Emma's, MyCreative time awesome stamps I'm constantly going thru my cartridges seeing what I can peachify hee hee! I found this cute crayon box on Simply Charmed and remembered that there was a sentiment on Emmas stamp set Color Me Happy that this would be perfect for! I spent most of my time trying to find some pattern paper that would match but finally just gave up and went with white. Which I think I'm getting to like more and more the clean and simple look! We had some more snow yesterday! It wasn't much and didn't last long but did delay schools for a couple of hours. The weathermen are predicting more snow possibly starting tomorrow night and from what I could get from it if the wind blows one way it will be a light dusting and if it happens to blow the opposite way we will get dumped on hee hee. I guess it will be one of those just wait and see things! I know I've heard so many people say this but I've just got to chime in and say it to...I am soooo ready for warm weather lol!  Oh, and some more exciting news! I sold two of my cards on Etsy last night!!! I've got to get busy and try to get my little Etsy store stocked up! I'm such a slow card maker! It's a good thing we don't have to depend on me for our income cuz we would be in TROUBLE lol!! Well, that's it for me tonight! I think now I'll curl up on the couch and find me a good movie to watch on Netflix!! Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm!!

21 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

Cute card!
Congratulations on your Etsy sales!

the cricutologist said...

So adorable! I just love this! Great faces and stitching. Emma's stamps rock! Hop over to my blog! I'm celebrating reaching 100 followers and have a great giveaway! You don't want to miss the chance to win this!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

ADORBS lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Creative Time said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
HUGE GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

Staying Crafty said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!

Jeanne said...

Super cute card! I love it!

Tanya said...

TOO CUTE!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Abby said...

sooooooo super adorable!!!!!!!

Kimmarie Baker said...

Yeah on selling your cards! I love what you did with the PK stamps and crayons. So cute!!

Lisa said...

What an adorable card. Love it.

VICTORIA said...

What a cute card. I so love it.

Crafting Katie said...

Cute, cute, cute! The perfect sentiment for an adorable card!

Glora said...

Holy Toledo this is ADORABLE! I had wanted to do the crayons with this cute sentiment too, but I'm glad you beat me to it. It would not have been anything near this ADORABLE!!!!

Cathryn67 said...

Oh I love this so much. Very creative!!! TFS, Cathryn67 <3

EllenM said...

OH MY GOSH.....how stinkin' cute is this card!! TFS your talents!!

EllenM361@gmail.com
http://lifeatwalnuthill.blogspot.com/

lmlcreations said...

Love the card!!! Thanks for the inspiration. My hubby and daughter just left on a ski trip and I will have the day to spend in my craftroom. You have inspired me to get started as soon as my cold meds kick in.

Laurie L.
lmlcreations.blogspot.com

Evelyn said...

Awesome card. The peachy keen stamps make this card so adorable. Thanks for sharing.
evelyn

Erica Sivils said...

I'm just going to have to go make this card now and do it up for Valentines for my son's preschool teacher. LOVE IT!!!

GreenScrap said...

Very cute!! Love the crayons!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

1CardCreator said...

Really cute card Leanne. Hope you stay warm! ~Diane

MariLynn said...

This is so cute!! I just love the little faces!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...