Dec 8, 2010

One Day Only Sale!!


I'm sorry I don't have a project this week for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. I have been sick since Monday but I wanted to share the great sale Lindsay's having for one day only starting at midnight and going all day tomorrow (Thursday) until midnight. Everything is 40% off!! Also, don't forget to check Lindsay's and the other design team members blogs to see which stamps they are featuring this week! This weeks theme is "Sweet Treats" and for those of you that do lots of holiday baking and need ways to package your goodies I'm sure you will find some great inspiration!!  Hope to be back soon! Whatever this is, is kicking my bootie!!

Here are two new sets that Lindsay has released this week!









6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Karin said...

Feel better Leanne :)

Mrs. Fence said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs

Lindsay Weirich said...

feel better Leanne:)

Jennifer said...

Hope you feel better soon! Congrats on the win, btw!

E.T said...

oohh tuuuttee! so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...