Dec 4, 2010

My Christmas Challenge card - SSCC


Hey everyone! I'm back! Can you believe it, two posts in one day lol!  This is my card for our challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. Our challenge this time is a theme challenge. I bet you will never guess what that theme is! Yup, it's Christmas! I'm just about to finish up my Christmas cards and now I've just got to make sure I get them all mailed out on time! For my card, I used the sweet Magnolia stamp, Tilda with Amaryllis. I love this stamp! It reminds me of the tradition that my mom and I have (we've done this for years) Each year we buy a Amaryllis and we see who's grows the biggest and puts off the most blooms. I'm beating her at the moment by at least a inch or two! You can get this stamp by clicking here and while your there be sure to check out all of her Magnolia's, Bildmalarna, and Gilli stamps. Cindy always provides great customer service and also has a wide arrange of scrapping goodies so head over there and make out your Christmas list and let Santa come early!! Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Karin said...

Wow, look at you crafty lady! Both of these cards have the cutest images! Love the papers and layout too :) Have a great weekend!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous!! Love the background paper!! : )

Sandi Cl~ said...

What fantabulous cards! Awesome colors and cute design.

Cheryl said...

Another gorgeous creation!

Candy said...

Wow Leanne this card is amazing! I am just getting into coloring and was wondering did you ink around Tilda or did you color it? It looks so awesome.
Candy
candyyoung826 at msn dot com
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...