Dec 1, 2010

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff - Christmas ornament

 Hello everyone! Sorry it's been a few days! I've been super busy trying to get some projects done! I'm making 5 more of the recipe books (if you didn't see it, it's the last post I made) and also I'm doing 10 aprons! I still have lots I want to do before Christmas! Hopefully, I will get it all done! Here's what I made for this Thursday's, Lindsay's Stamp Stuff day. I was playing around the other night and decided to make a ornament! I used a image from the Joyful set. I didn't really know how it would turn out so I used all white cardstock scraps! (Which I need to figure out how to use wayyy more of my scraps lol). I wanted to add some red so I did change the color in my photo application to red and then inked it in red. I'm sorry I having to make this a short post tonight! I'm sooo sleepy and there's no telling what I might tell ya if I don't get off and go to bed hee hee! Don't forget to visit Lindsay and the other gals to see what they have made for this week! Thanks for looking!

I'm only entering one challenge this week:

MyGrafico Christmas Giveaway


12 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so pretty, love how you have used that punch.

Karin said...

Such a beautiful ornament! Love the lacey look it has :)

Karin said...

Such a beautiful ornament! Love the lacey look it has :)

Tamara Bennett said...

Very pretty! I love the lacey look! but...is the image flipped? I think your sentiment is backwards. hehe. Bless your heart. I totally sympathize. I'm swamped with so many things to make and do that it takes all the fun out of it.

Mrs. Fence said...

This is so pretty. I like how you changed the color from black to red. I wouldn't have thought of that!

Cindi said...

how pretty! great idea
:)

1CardCreator said...

Looks so pretty Leanne! ~Diane

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love the black with the red and white.

thefrugalcrafter said...

very cute Leanne!

Calgaroo said...

I absolutely love your photos..they are gorgeous..

Micki said...

wow wow wow....it's awesome. I LOVE it!

hugs

Kim said...

Beautiful Leanne, I love that punch and especially how you used it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...