Dec 14, 2010

I won! I won!!

I just had to get on and share my excitement with you all! I was the grand prize winner of $100 gift certificate to Peachy Keen Stamps!!! Nikki (Scrappin' Navy Wife) and Emma (My Creative Time) put on the bestest (not sure if that's even a word lol) 12 Days of Christmas!! I had so much fun each day visiting their blogs and seeing what awesome projects they came up with each day! I'm sad that it's over! If you didn't get to join in on the 12 Days of Christmas I highly recommend you go back thru their blogs and check it out!! Their projects were AMAZING!! I was BEYOND thrilled when Nikki posted the winners and I saw my name!! Thank you sooooo much Nikki!! You have given me a AWESOME Christmas present!! I've always loved Peachy Keen stamps and so excited to be able to pick out some sets that I've wanted like FOREVER hee hee! I also spoke with Nikki over the phone and we have sooo much in common! She's a nut just like me! After much begging and pleading (hee hee) I now am in the bestie group woo hoo!!! Thanks again Nikki from your southern friend ha ha!!
 

15 comments:

Karin said...

Yay Leanne! How exciting and happy shopping :)

berg4 said...

Congrats Leanne! Your enthusiasm is contagious. Can't wait to see what you do with those stamps.

Staying Crafty said...

Congrats!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Congrats! Have fun shopping!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

who you callin' a nut??? NUT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

~BridgetL~ said...

Congrats Leanne. That is so cool!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Congrat to you! Hope you have a ball shopping!

Lindsay Weirich said...

congrats Leanne, hop you are feeling better-that would cheer me right up! You deserve the win!

Cheryl said...

$100 - WOW! I am totally doing the happy dance for you

1CardCreator said...

Whoo Congrats!

Margie said...

Congrats, Leanne! What a great Christmas gift for you! Merry Christmas!

Cheryl said...

Hi Leanne, I just wanted to stop by to wish you a Merry Christmas!

~Cheryl

1CardCreator said...

Congratulations Leanne! What an awesome prize! I'm so happy for you! ~Diane

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your win! Happy New Year! I have become a follower.

Karen Hasheck said...

I am a new follower and friend via Feline Playful. Great blog! My number is 69, so I am looking forward to the 9th and all the comments and new followers on my blog too. If you want to visit sooner, the address is: http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com. Happy stamping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...