Dec 3, 2010

Anything Goes Challenge!

We have a new challenge starting today over at Bildmalarna Blog! It's my turn to host the challenge and I went with a easy one, anything goes!! I used Bildmalarna stamp, Mimo ice Christmas. When I went and looked up the link it hit me...oh no, Mimo is a boy!! I dressed him kinda girly but we are going to pretend he borrowed some of Mimosa's clothes to keep warm while he played outside ok??? I must have had some kind of insight that I was going to do something like this because this definetly falls in the anything goes catorgory!! We would love for you to join in on the challenge! Thanks for looking and woo hoooo it's the weekend!!!! Have a good one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...