Dec 4, 2010

Another Mini Recipe Album!













Hi friends! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I've got to spend my whole day in my crafting room!! Woo Hoo! It looks like a bomb went off in there! You know it's bad when your teenager comes in and tells you that you need to clean your room lol!! Here is a another mini album I've completed. I've made 5 of them but thought I'd just show you one since they are all basically the same. I used my cricut and scal for all the die cuts. I purchased some svg files from Cooking With the Cricut, Treasure Box Designs, and Digital Delights by Louby Lou. The paper is from DCWV Holiday stack from last year. Well, it's almost midnight and I'm heading to bed! Thanks for looking and I hope you come back by again soon!

18 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Tanya said...

Wow, I love this. It is super cute! Wonderful job on it :)

Micki said...

omg it's adorable

Karin said...

Great images for a recipe book :) These are fantastic Leanne!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

OMG I LOVE this!!! So cute!!!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

Pookie said...

wow, Kathy did something similar. Yours looks great. I really need to get SCAL. I see a lot of great stuff with it...

pookie

Annette said...

Leanne-
This is wonderful! Great job.

Cheryl said...

Too cute!

sophiesmama said...

OMGOSH, Leanne! How cute...so much cuter than mine! I need to get SCAL so I can get some of those adorable images you used...awesome cookbooks, my friend! TFS!!
Hugs,
Mary

CA Scrapper said...

Very cute Leanne!

Gramma said...

These recipe albums are adorable Leanne. Thanks for sharing!

Margie said...

This adorable, the perfect gift!

Mary said...

I love this recipe book! Nice Details!

Dorcas said...

THis recipe book is so awesome! I would be afraid to get it all messy. Terrific work :-)

jimlynn said...

This is just TOO cute! What a wonderful idea. Love it.
Lynn

Karen said...

Wow - this is gorgeous! Seems too nice to use - popped over from FP and am now a follower too! Thanks for sharing!

La Vikinga said...

Hello Leanne!
I like these recipies very much - I mean the little album you made for them!

Charlotta

Ulysses' mama said...

I am new to your blog, how very cute! I love this idea!I can't wait to get my zutter in the mail.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...