Nov 10, 2010

SSCC new challenge - Thanks

Happy Hump Day! We have a new challenge that just started over on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. It's a color combo black and yellow. This was a tuff one for me! I was just about to give up when I saw the scare crow on the October 31st solutions cartridge! This is such a great cartridge and one that I would recommend to anyone! It's got some really great images and super simple to cut with no layering! I also used My World for the wheat. The stamp is a dollar stamp that came from Joann's. The paper and ribbon are from my stash. Cindy, from StampingScrapping.com has all the new seasonal cartridges in and just waiting to ship out! She offers great customer service and super fast shipping so head over there today for all your scrapbooking needs!! Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

grammy deed said...

Love love love the bird cage card. Cardinals are my favorite bird. Keep the ideas coming

Cindy2 said...

Leanne, I love this scarecrow - I have that cartridge but haven't really looked at it - thanks for the idea for next year's Halloween cards. C2

Sheri said...

Seriously! Amazing!

The Bug said...

Great job Leanne! I am so going to need this cartridge now. Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Wini

Jenny said...

Stunning! I've found you through POlka Doodles & have just become a follower...love your work!

Staying Crafty said...

This is really cool, what a creepy scarecrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...