Nov 12, 2010

Simple Happy Birthday card!


Hey ya'll! Happy Friday! Have you ever had a idea pop in your head  and it just won't leave you alone to you do it? Well, this happened to me last night! I had this card pictured in my head for the last few days and last night I finally just broke down and made it! I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but here it is hee hee! It was super, super, super fast and easy! I used the Cricut Wild Card cartridge and the Cindy Loo cartridge. After I had everything cut out it probably took last then 5 minutes to assemble! The sentiment is a studio G which was cut out with my oval nestibilities. I added some faux stitching, stickles to the little birdie, and a little pearl for the eye and that's it!! Oh, forgot the paper is from the Linen Closet by DCWV and kraft cardstock. Again, easy peasy and if your in a jam and need a fast card this one fits the bill! Hope you like! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...