Nov 14, 2010

Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - Christmas card!

Hey ya'll! Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend! They fly by to fast for me! Here is my card for the new challenge we have over at Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog. The challenge this time is to make a Christmas card. I've been wanting to ink my new Bildmalarna stamp, Christmas Tree Tossa up for awhile and this was the perfect chance! The background is a stamp from DRS Designs called Triple Tree with snow (which was colored with copics and stickles). The holly vine was cut from Joys of the Season cricut cartridge. I added some faux stiching and the sentiment is a studio G stamp. It's really plain but I couldn't think of anything else I wanted to add so I left it alone!  When I was young we (mom, dad, and my brother) would go out to the woods and look for the "perfect" Christmas tree. Daddy would cut it down and we would load it up and bring it home to decorate. I can still remember how well it smelled our home up! Anyway, that's what inspired me when I was making this card. Tossa here is showing off her freshly cut Christmas tree that she has decorated up and wishing us all a Merry Christmas! We would love for you to play along with us on this challenge.  Thanks for stopping by today and hope you come back soon! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...