Nov 10, 2010

LSS Sale and a Christmas card!

Hey ya'll! Wow! I see I have some new followers!!  Welcome! I'm glad to have you and hope you come back and visit often!! (That applies to everyone hee hee) I love for people to visit my blog :)  Today is Lindsay's Stamp Stuff day and I'd like to share a card with you using one of her brand new sets she released this week.  Her Halloween set was such a hit that she has released one for Christmas and it's just as gorgeous!! The Vintage Christmas Label set comes with 15 digital stamps that can be used with your nestibilities all for $5! But guess what?? Your in luck!! Lindsay's having a 40% off sale tomorrow! More on the sale in just a minute let me go ahead and tell you about my card! I'm trying to get a jump start on some Christmas cards instead of waiting till the last minute like I normally do! I'm in love with cardinals at the moment and discovered some really pretty ones on the 50 States cricut cartridge.  I've had this cartridge forever!  I can't believe I'm just now starting to use it! I also used Joys of the Season to cut the holly branch. The gold mesh/ribbon is from my stash and I thought it went well with the over all feel of the card (plus the fact I couldn't find anything else that would match hee hee) I printed Lindsay's label on some kraft cardstock and hand cut it out. The paper is by the girls paperie, the tinsel & twig line. I only have a few sheets of this and it's gorgeous paper! It's double sided and the other side is really pretty! That's the hard part when you love both sides trying to decide which one to use! Ok, now on to the sale! You DONT want to miss this sale! It starts tonight at midnight and everything in Lindsay's MyGrafico shop is 40% off!  She's also came out this week with a gingerhouse svg file that's super duper cute and a wee album.  It's a perfect time to stock up now while the sales going on!! Also, don't forget to visit Lindsay's personal blog where she always has a neat freebie waiting for you on Thursday's! Also, my design team members blog links are in my sidebar please take a minute to visit them and see their gorgeous work! Thanks for stopping by!!






I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
The ABC Challenge - H is for Holiday
Caardvarks - Holiday card
MyGrafico Christmas Challenge - create a Christmas card using MyGrafico product (Lindsay's stamps)


14 comments:

Cheryl said...

Leanne, This is beautiful! I love the music paper and the cardinal. It all works perfectly with the vintage label.

Cassandra said...

Beautiful card! I love the Music Note Paper and the Red Cardinal!

~BridgetL~ said...

I haven't been around a lot lately sorry. Your card is simply wonderful. I love the music paper and the vintage feel. :) Hope you are doing well Leanne

Margie said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Leanne! I love the mix of digi & Cricut cuts!

Brenda said...

WOW loveeee this card!!
hugs
Brenda

Jodi said...

stunnning card!!! Looove the cardinal!!

LiveLaughScrap said...

Your cards are gorgeous. I love your blog.
Lori

Karin said...

That label is super cute and the music note backgound is perfect for this festive time of year! Love it!

Tamara Bennett said...

This is so classic! i love the whole theme!

Cindi said...

wow, Leanne, what a beautiful card!! great job
:)

Lindsay Weirich said...

gorgeous! I love the vintage color scheme! every element is perfection!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Leanne, I love the music paper for the bg. ~Diane

Trinh said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for entering the MG Christmas challenge!

Victoria said...

A lovely card - thank you so much for joining us on abc this week x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...