Nov 23, 2010

I've been featured!!

Hey everyone! I've got some very exciting news to share! I was very honored when my good friend, Dana asked permission to share a card of mine on her blog! We were on Deedee's Design team together and she's such a sweetie!! Anyways, she has a great post today about the cricut and scal program. I also saw some of the cutest Christmas cards she's made! Again, I just want to say how honored that she thought enough of my work to want to share on her blog! If you can, I'd love it if you would pop by her blog and leave her some love! I also want to wish everyone a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for my family and friends and to all my online friends and followers! Thanks for stopping by and (((big hugs))) to you all!!

4 comments:

CanadianScraps43 said...

You are more than deserving to be featured Leanne. Your work is outstanding and filled with such talent. I am a huge fan of your work and check your blog from time to time, and though I don't always get the time to comment, my jaw hits the floor on several occassions with your amazing work. I so love all the texture, and dimension you create using die cuts. Thanks for inspiring me and for being such a great friend. I am thankful for my online friends too! Hugs.

Brenda said...

awww I am soooo happy for you congrats GF!!!!
hugs
Brenda

Cheryl said...

Congrats!

1CardCreator said...

Congrats Leanne! ~Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...