Nov 28, 2010

Holiday Recipe Mini Album















Hey everyone!! Here is the mini recipe album I've been working on. It's really simple but I'm hoping it's going to really come in handy! Each year I have to dig thru all my holiday recipes and it's time that I get a little more organized! I was so inspired by Mary's mini over on CardzTV that I had to make one for myself!! It's really a simple mini and embellished very simple also. But since it's just for my use and I really wanted to get it done quick I wanted it to be simple! I used my From the Kitchen Cricut cartridge for all the shapes except on the back cover. I ran across the cute little gingerbread girl at Digital Delights by Louby Lo. I purchased this SVG file and I also fell in love with some of the digital stamps that I may go back and purchase! I also used Wild Cards for the font. The paper is from DCWV last years holiday stack. I also used a Martha Stewart bow punch thru out the album. Other supplies: white jelly roll pen, Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink, Peachy Keen Faces for the Gingerbread boy and girl on front cover, and stickles. I'm using just plain index cards that I'm fixing to copy my recipes on. Sorry about the pictures I know they are not the best but hopefully you can see the album ok. Thanks for stopping by and looking!!

7 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [29 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

This is ADORABLE!!! :-)

Karin said...

Crazy darling! Love the little gingerbread and cooking images!

Audrey said...

What an adorable recipe book!

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh WOW!!! I love love LOVE this!!! The colors you chose are AMAZING!!!!! What an AWESOME idea for a gift!!!

I just wanted to let you know I've left you a blog award on my blog....... you can check it out.....
http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com

I hope you are having a very blessed day!!!

Lezlye said...

Love this! I have something for you on my blog...

http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-award-for-me.html

Cheryl said...

This is such a cute idea.

It would be great for a bridal shower too where every one shares their favorite recipe with the bride.

Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...