Nov 28, 2010

DRS Designs Featured Sunday Stamper!!

Hey ya'll! I hope everyone had a very wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I'm still stuffed I ate so much hee hee! I really did gobble till I wobbled lol! I did not get to do any shopping on Black Friday:(  My husband and I had tickets to the Alabama/Auburn game! Even tho we (Bama)  got beat by one point we still had a ball! I'm working on a little Christmas project that I should be able to share soon. It's really simple but will also be really useful when I get done! Sorry I haven't had anything to share lately! I do have some exciting news I got a email from Sue at DRS Designs and she has picked me to be this Sunday's featured stamper!! Click here for the post with my cards. I really enjoyed being able to work with these stamps and my wish list over at their store is probably longer than Santa's list x's 2! It's getting late here just wanted to jump on and let you know I'm still around just been busy! Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Karin said...

The card is stunning Leanne! Glad you got enough to eat this weekend...lol...And had fun at the game :)

Cheryl said...

Leanne, Your card is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...