Nov 15, 2010

Bildmalarna Blog Challenge - Focus on Red!

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Christmas card! This card is for the Bildmalarna Blog challenge. The challenge this time is to make the main focal color red. I don't say this often and promise I'm not bragging now but I'm so pleased how this card came out! Everything just kinda fell in place and was a real joy to do! Sometimes I take the fun out by stressing to much over this and over that. This card wasn't like that so maybe that's why I'm so proud of it hee hee! I used Bildmalarna stamp, Mimosa Christmas Angel and colored her with my copics. The Holly frame is from the Joys of the Season cricut cartridge. I've been finding some really neat cuts on this cartridge that I've not noticed before! The plaid paper is from DCWV last years Holiday Stack and the music paper is some I had left over from a previous card a couple posts back. The sentiment is a Studio G (thank goodness for these stamps or I wouldn't have any sentiments hee hee) and I cut out using my oval nesties. I added a little bling to the bow (not sure what you call those) and that's it! I hope you like it!
Now come show us what you can do using red and your Bildmalarna stamps!! Thanks for looking!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

The ABC Challenge - H is for Holiday
Crazy 4 Challenges - Christmas
The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog - Christmas card for someone special
Cupcake Inspirations - photo inspiration
Easy Craft Projects - Challenges - Red
Scrap Creations - Christmas
I Did It Creations Challenge - traditional Christmas colors
Shelly's Images - Christmas
Simon Says Stamp and Show - what makes you happy
Stamp and Create - Tis the Season
Cooking with Cricut - Christmas project



19 comments:

Jeanette said...

Leanne this is so pretty. I love the ornament panel and your sweet image. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Sue said...

Hi Leanne
a beautiful card, lovely image & colour work,beautiful papers & design,The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Shelly's Images said...

oooh....so soft and warm and elegant. I love this card. Thanks very much for joining our challenge this week at Shelly's Images. Please join us again soon.

Min said...

This is just gorgeous - I just LOVE the use of the music paper!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Shelly's Images! We hope you'll join us again!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Karin said...

Such a sweet card Leanne! Love the music background and the usual fab coloring :)

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! It really did fall into place so nicely! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Billie's Scrappetique said...

This is adorable, Leanne! I like the colors and I love the way you used the sheet music on your card. I've done that with some of my Christmas cards. Will share them in the next week or so (I hope). ;o)

Basement Stamper said...

Cute card, I like how you used the musical paper on this. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-creations.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love the design of your card.


When are you going to come to WI to give me Cricut lessons? :)

Staying Crafty said...

This is awesome :)

Clare Brown said...

I so love your card.Thanks for sharing this week at abc challenge.

clare x

The Bug said...

Soo Pretty Leanne! Great job!! Hugs, Wini

Sammibug said...

Gorgeous card! Love the mix of the plaid with the music paper! Thanks for sharing your creation with us in our Anything Christmas Challenge, at Shelly's Images!

Tami said...

Wonderful job I love it. Thanks for playing at Aly's.

Nancy said...

Cute card!
Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge.

Terry said...

This is just so cute! Wonderful job and colors!

Tami said...

Thanks so much for playing at Aly's. So cute and love the colors

Brenda Dean said...

This is so pretty. I love it.

Dalis said...

off to check out my joys of the seasons cartridge to see that shape, I love it!

Thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut challenge.

-- dalis
CWC DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...