Oct 24, 2010

Wow! I was picked by DRS Designs!!



Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! I'm excited to share some cards with you today that I recently received from DRS Designs. My good friend, Karin, nominated my blog in a contest at DRS Designs and I won!!! Woo hooo I was sooo excited! Thank you Karin for thinking of me! I was able to go to the DRS Design shop and pick three stamps out for free! Sounds easy huh? Well, it wasn't! I wanted them all!! I had to make me a list and just kept narrowing it down till I chose the three I used to make these cards!! Starting in November I'll be in the running to be one of their featured stampers so wish me luck!!
 For my first card I used the stamp, Triple Tree with Snow. I've always wanted a stamp with trees and I absolutely loved this one! I stamped it twice and used my prisma pencils and mineral spirits to color. I then added some stickles to give some sparkle. The pattern paper is by DCWV. I used my cricut and story book for the shape I stamped the sentiment on. The sentiment is by TPC Studio.
My second card, I used this adorable stamp called Wintertime Buddies. I used my copics and prisma pencils to color. I used my cricut and Joys of the Season to cut the ornament and the poinsetta flourish. I also embossed the background with my cuttlebug using the snowflake folder. I added some gold stickles to the poinsettas (which I actually cut those out twice) I also used the Martha Stewart branch punch. I used all regular cardstock except on the ornament I used some glitter paper that I've had in my stash.
For my third card, I used the Framed Thanksgiving Greeting stamp. I used my copics to color. I then cut it out using my nestibilities. I used Tim Holtz distress ink to give it that aged look. I used my cricut and Storybook to cut out the green vine (not really sure what to call that!) I cut it out twice and layered. I then used a Studio G stamp "I'm thankful for" and added the letter U and a punch leaf. I used the same leaf punch and punched out a few more leafs and scattered around.
I just want to say thanks again DRS Designs for picking me and for Karin for nominating me! I am so honored and have had a blast using your wonderful stamps! I really hope that you like what I did with them! If you've never been to their site please take this moment to go check them out! They have some wonderful stamps for any occasion!

10 comments:

Karin said...

HOLY COW!!! These are drop dead beautiful!!! I'm speechless...I'm without speech! That fall card with those autumnal colors is gorgeous and the Christmas ones are so festive :) And as usual your coloring rocks! Well done my friend!

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Your cards are gorgeous!! I am so glad Karin nominated you, now I have a new blog to stalk. :)

Sue said...

Awesome Cards!!! They just seemed to get better and better as I kept scrolling - I was totally disappointed when the post ran out!

Jennifer E. said...

Great cards Leanne! You've done a beautiful job with the stamps from DRS Designs. Congratulations on winning the "By Invitation Only" contest!

Crystal said...

omgee girl! these are GORGEOUS! you are amazing...and so worthy of the win too! so proud of you! sorry i haven't checked in awhile...really miss ya and love ya though! again, your projects are so fab hon! hugs and love!

Jennifer said...

Awesome cards!!!! Love them all!

1CardCreator said...

Congratulations Leanne, these are awesome cards you made! The stamps are fabulous and so is what you did with them! I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to, they are all just too awesome! ~Diane

Julie said...

Oh my goodness,I hopped over after seeing your Amazing thanksgiving card,and what do I find...... More brilliant cards! Have a great weekend,Julie.x

Cheryl said...

Congrats! Each of this cards is lovely. You did a fabulous job!

Lucky, Chance & Owner/Human Slave/Mommy-Fran said...

WOWEEE! These r absolutely fab! Do u like your cricut? I see it on tv and wanna get one so baaad.
I am new to crafting..I hope to have cards as pretty as these in my portfolio one day *sighs*
Do you sell any of the cards you create?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...