Oct 2, 2010

World Cardmaking Day Sale at Deedee's Digis!!

Hello everyone! Just thought I would pop in and make a quick post to let you know I'm still alive and not MIA hee hee!! My hubby has been on vacation this past week and I've tried to stay away (gasp!!) from the computer and crafting to spend time with him. I'm also a little late posting about Deedee's sale she has going on for World Cardmaking Day and I'm sorry about that. But don't worry you still have the rest of today and all day tomorrow!! For this weekend only for every two digi's you purchase you get the third for free!!  I should be up and going again next week with some new projects to share so please come back and visit soon!!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...