Oct 13, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes & Sale!

Hello all my crafty friends! I'd like to share my card using one of Lindsay's new sets called Winterland. I have to say I think I have found a new love...clip art!! Lindsay's created this fun clip art set that includes 9 adorable images and 2 pattern papers. This was my first time ever using digital paper or the clip art images and I loved them! By using my photo application and the png files I was able to make this card in no time! If your like me and have never tried clip art or digital paper I encourage you to do so now!! It's the perfect time also because Lindsay's having a 30% sale at her MyGrafico shop Thursday thru Saturday! Don't wait head there now!!  After your thru shopping don't forget to visit Lindsay and the other design team members blogs for more great projects using Lindsay's stamps! Thanks for looking!




Lindsay's digital paper from the set Winterland
Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch
Martha Stewart branch Punch
Stickles
Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder
Bling

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Craftalicious Challenges - anything goes
MyGrafico Challenges - anything goes
Paper Sundaes - change of season
Quixotic Inspirations - Christmas is coming
Simple Doodles - winter warmers
A Spoon Full Of Sugar - winer wonderland

29 comments:

Laurel said...

LOVE this!

fi's cards and crafts said...

this is beautiful..I have never tried clip art either but looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

Lothian Crafts said...

Those snowmen are lovely. Good luck in our challenge.
Elaine

Karin said...

Super cute! I love how creative your cards are and I was surprised how fun I found the clip art too!

France said...

Hi Leanne, This is really cute ! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Paper Sundaes !

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable snowmen, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Tanya said...

Turned out super!!!

Lindsay Weirich said...

I love it, what a nice winter card, the layers and blig make it fabulous!

Mrs. Fence said...

What a fun card! It's good to break out of our comfort zones and try new things, isn't it? I should try it sometime. LOL

Tamara Bennett said...

This card is gorgeous! I haven't tried the clip art yet, but you've sold me. I can't wait to try it out now! Those branches look great behind the snowmen too!

Cindi said...

super cute!! what a great card
:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a fun card Leanne...

Tazza said...

Awesome job! Love all your elements & design. Thanks for joining us at Mygrafico Challenges this week.

1CardCreator said...

Looks awesome as always Leanne! I love how you added the sprigs of greenery and paper pieced it for dimension. ~Diane

Cheryl said...

Oh, this is just too stinkin' cute! I love the extra kick you added with the punches.

xosparklesxo said...

It's lovely :) I'm starting to get into digital images too since I don't want to spring for the Imagine, but feeling inspired by so many cool printed creations.

Vanja said...

Fabulous card!I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Angela said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions! hugs, Angela

Lesley said...

Really cute card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

Great card. I bet you are glad you tried the clip art out now! Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week.
Hugs x

Micki said...

Wow Leanne, your card is beautiful. I love it. I truly wish I had a gift to put together/design cards like you do. Love it.... hugs

Nana said...

Absolutely LOVE IT! Great card :)
Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" this week!
hugs Nana

My Inkie Fingers said...

Ubber cute card! I love everything about it! Those snowmen are too cute!

Thanks for playing in the MyGrafico Challenge.

Good Luck!
~Cindy-Lynn~

Margie said...

This is great, Leanne! I love the dimension!!

Audrey said...

What an adoarable fun card.

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Cute cute Leanne - love how you used the "goo" edge punch to look like dripping snow!

li-bee-ti said...

Cute card! I love the leaves.
Thank you for playing with us at Simple Doodles, and we hope to see you on our next challenge.

Tip Top said...

Lovely card! Thank you for entering the Simple Doodles challenge - hope you can join us again next time!

Cheryl said...

Awwwww, too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...