Oct 12, 2010

Tuesday Morning Featured Stamper!


Hello everyone! This week I am the featured stamper at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I have never been a featured stamper or a guest designer before and let me tell you I've been a bundle of nerves hee hee! The challenge this time is Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! I thought I would use the cake box on the cricut cartridge, Tie The Knot for my treat box. I also used October 31st and Happy Hauntings to decorate the outside. I apologize for the picture. I could not get the lighting right no matter how hard I tried! The side of the box not showing says Trick or Treat. I'd like to thank Melissa and the other design team members for letting me play along! This was a fun challenge and also a honor to be the featured stamper this week! Be sure to visit Tuesday Morning Sketches and play along this week! Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Love this Leanne! You did an awesome job! ~Diane

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow, what an honor to be the "guest designer"... and you did an awesome job with this.. I may just have to scraplift it if you don't mind. Just way to cute. hugs

~BridgetL~ said...

Wow that definitely is a treat If I do say so myself. You put so much work into this Leanne. Awesome.

Cheryl said...

Oh this is incredible! I love it you clever girl.

Congrats in bing in the spotlight. You definitely deserve it.

xosparklesxo said...

Oh wow! This is soooo stunning, and extremely original too! I am totally impressed, you knocked this one way outta the park.

Nancy said...

How creative of you, I just love your slice of cake! Plus I didn't know there was a cake slice box on a Cricut cartridge, thanks for the info.
Great job and congratulations on being selected as a guest designer-well deserved!

It's Craftini Time! said...

This is great!! I never thought about using the cake box for Halloween treats...I'm going to have to try that. TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...