Oct 5, 2010

SSCC Halloween Challenge


Hello everyone! Our challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central is Halloween. I just love Halloween!  I wished my son who is 16 (going on 30) was still little. I miss buying him costumes and taking him trick or treating. Not to mention all the candy we, I mean he got (you know you can't let them eat ALL that candy hee hee) Anyhoo, I wanted to share with you my card I made for the challenge. I used the cricut cartridge October 31st for the spooky tree and the tomb stone to help create my spooky scene. The cute magnolia stamp is flying witch Tilda. I used my copics to color her and added some stickles to give her a bit of a sparkle. I then cut her out and attached with pop dots on top of the tombstone. The little spider stamp is from the dollar bin at Joann's and I hand wrote R.I.P. 10/31/10. The black poka dotted pattern paper also came from Joann's. I still feel like I need to add something more to this card but not sure what it could be or if I would even have room! So right now I'm leaving it as it is! Be sure to head over to StampingScrapping.com to see all the new goodies that Kevin and Cindy have gotten in! They have super, super fast shipping and great customer service! If you haven't gotten October 31st cricut cartridge I highly recommend getting it! I love it! It's got some really cool images.  I have plenty of ideas swirling around in my head just hope I have the time to get them all made by Halloween!  Thanks for looking and come join us at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central for our Halloween challenge! 



2 comments:

Karin said...

Crazy adorable!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

absolutely adorable!!!! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...