Oct 6, 2010

Quick,simple Halloween card!


Hello everyone! I'm back with another very quick and simple Halloween card! I think I'm going to call this week Halloween week because that's pretty much what I've been working on! If you remember a couple of post back I won the cricut cartridge Rock Princess from Melanie at Courtney Lane Designs for Hello Thursday.  Well, I got my cartridge in and had to test out a few cuts! I found these cute (in my opinion hee hee) cherries and decided to use them to make a Halloween card! I showed my husband he wasn't to thrilled with the pink and black for Halloween but I wanted to put a little twist and use non traditional colors. So what you think? Can black and pink be used for Halloween?? I added some stickles to the eyes and some to the leaves to perk it up some. I don't think I could make a card without stickles hee hee! Anyhoo, I also did some faux stitching in a white gell pen. The paper is kraft paper and I mounted it onto some hot pink cardstock I had in my scraps. The stamp is a studio G stamp. I added a pink poka dotted bow to hopefully make it cuter! I think this would be a perfect Halloween card for a teen girl. It was really easy and simple. What do you think? Have I lost my marbles?!?!  Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Helen said...

I love it!! I've been wanting to use that cut myself and haven't--thanks for the inspiration!

xosparklesxo said...

I love this one. It's very elegant for Halloween, and yet edgy too. Definitely very original. :)

Micki said...

Oh gaawwwddd, this is totally adorable and why didn't I think of this...... love it.

Cheryl said...

Cute! I never thought I would say that about a couple of skulls but it certainly fits. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...