Oct 6, 2010

LSS Spooky graveyard scene

Hello everyone! It's Lindsay's Stamp Stuff day and here is my card using her Spooky graveyard svg file. This is actually a freebie she has on her blog. I used Sure Cuts Alot and my cricut to cut this out. I'm going to confess I had cut this moon out for another project I was working on. I had actually cut it out to big. I got to playing around and decided I would make it work for this card! The moon is cut out with the October 31st cricut cartridge and inked with TimHoltz ink. The bats, stars, and Happy Halloween are all dollar stamps. This was another really simple and quick card to make! I've been going for simple here lately it seems that my mojo has gone further south for winter. Hopefully, I can get it back! Don't forget to visit Lindsay and the other design team members blogs to see what they have been up to! Their links are on my sidebar and I'm sure they will wow you like they wow me each week! Thanks for looking!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


16 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cool and spooky! I love it.

I love all the projects you make using your cricut. I really need to get on the ball and use mine more.

Tamara Bennett said...

That moon is awesome!! so perfect for this card! don't you just love when you make a "happy mistake" like that? I love the whole thing!

Autumn said...

What a great halloween scene, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's
xxAutumn

Karin said...

Love it! That blue background for the night sky is great and the stamps bring it all together :)

Cindi said...

spooktacular!! I love this
:)

1CardCreator said...

This is awesome Leanne! You are so talented! I love the scene and the moon is shaded beautifully, love the bat's eyes! ~Diane

xosparklesxo said...

Oh it's so spooky and fabulous :)

Lindsay Weirich said...

Oh man, I love the die cuts on the card, I haven't even had a chance to use it yet, men I need more playtime!

Micki said...

I love it. I loved this freebie and really need to dig out the Cricuit (literally I do mean DIG it out).

That moon is really stunning..... love it.

hugs

Marianne said...

Great card! really love the atmosphere of it!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge,
Marianne

craftybunny said...

Really eye catching card.The inking around the edges gives the moon great depth.How can you say your mojo has gone?This card is fabulous.Thanks for joining us at CSSC :D
Lisa x

Poppet said...

I don't know why you think your mojo has gone Ithink this card is wonderful. Your mixture of cutting and stamping and shading adds real dimension.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at CSSC. :-) xx

TinaB said...

Great creation! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad xx Hugs Tina (DT)

Kleeblatt said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for the playing by CSSC. I hope, we see you in the next week again.
Good luck.
Hugs Monika

Margie said...

That graveyard scene is awesome!beautiful job!

Hannapanna said...

This is really spooky. Love the colours, the moon looks very bright. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...