Oct 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! Just wanted to make a post to let everyone know why I haven't been around the last week. My husband and I both have been sick! We are doing much better now (thank goodness!) I've also have had a death in my family. My uncle passed away yesterday and we just got a phone call a few minutes ago of a real close family friends dad just passed away. I didn't feel like getting in my scrappy room during the week and now that I'm feeling better I'm not going to have much time to get anything done since we will have funerals to attend. I just thought I'd make this post to let you know I will be back just as soon as I can! I'm already having withdrawels from not getting any playing time last week! I can't wait till I can get some crafting time in! Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! We had some of the cutest trick or treaters this year! I just love seeing the little ones dressed up in their costumes! We also had lots of candy left to but I'm sure it won't last long around here hee hee!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...