Oct 8, 2010

Bildmalarna Blog Anything Goes Challenge-Boo!


Hey!! I'm back and guess what?? Yup, more Halloween cards ha ha!! I told ya I was totally hooked on Halloween right now!! This time I made not just one but two cards for the challenge we have going on at the Bildmalarna Blog!! For our challenge this time we decided to go with a anything goes challenge. For my first card (the very top card) I used the Bildmalarna ghost stamp. Aren't the little ghost so cute!! If I were to see ghosts these would be the ones I would like to see hee hee! For my second card I gave myself a little challenge. Since I don't own any of the Halloween stamps I thought I would see if I could do a little improvising! I used the Tosse Get Well stamp. It made me think back to when I was a little girl and scared of what was under the bed at night! I cut a ghost from the Paper Doll Cricut Cartridge and glued on top where the kitty and medicine bottle was at. For both cards, I used my cricut and scal to cut the title Boo. It is a free svg file that is being offered on SVG.com. I added google eyes for the top card but for the bottom card I went with black stickles. I also used my Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch (almost forgot I had that!!) and for the pattern paper it's by KI Memories. We would love to have you come play along with this challenge and there's still plenty of time to enter! The only requirement is to use a Bildmalarna Stamp and after that anything goes for this challenge!! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and I hope you come back real soon!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Ellephantastic Challenges - Black and orange
MyGrafico Challenge Blog - pop it up (add dimension) the title boo for both cards are pop dotted
One Stitch At A Time Challenge Blog - Halloween anything goes



22 comments:

Thistleblue said...

Excellent Halloween cards, love teh black masks, they're fab! Thanks for joining us this week for the Ellephantastic Challenge, hope to see you again tomorrow for the next challenge!
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x

debby4000 said...

Oh these are so fabulous and cute too.
luv
Debby

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

your cards are adorable Leanne!!! I love them

Ros said...

Absolutely fabulous! thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

Love the big BOO!! & those cute ghosties on the first card...sweet!
Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic Challenges x x

Karin said...

This could not be any cuter! Those masks are adorable!!! LOVE:)

laney said...

Fabulous!!! love the colours and the layout I just love it all!!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week hope you can join in next week too
hugs
laney

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Spooky!! I love the scene and those eyes!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

1CardCreator said...

I love this Leanne, so clever to put the mask over the eyes in the boo! There is so much detail in this, another award winner I'm sure! ~Diane

uksharon said...

Absolutely brilliant card. Love everything about it especially the 3 colour choices.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous cards ,,, both of them are gorgeous !! the Boo and masks are brill ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Cheryl said...

Super cute! Congrats on your win

Rosemary said...

These are great cards; I agree with you about the ghosts on the first one - IF I were going to be seeing ghosts, I wouldn't mind these two!

Your second card is a great take on your personal challenge - what a good idea! It comes together beautifully and I like all the little touches you add to make your cards special - I think my favorite little touch out of the two is the mask on the BOO. That's really clever and cute!

Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

Tazza said...

Great cards! love the boo! Thanks for joining us at MyGrafico Challenges!

cjpbcreations said...

Great job! Thanks for joining us at the Stamp-N-Doodle Challenge! Hope to see you again!

Chelsea
Stamp-N-Doodle DT

Linda Robinson said...

I am just luv'n your BOO cards.. too cute.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Totally adorable, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

So cute and fun!! love, love, love them! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

racinggrandma61 said...

Both of your cards are just adorable. The eyes are great. TY for joining us at Stamp n Doodle and please come back and join us again.

Laralee DT

Linda said...

Oh this is such a cute card....very adorable images!!
Thank you for joining us a Stamp N Doodle this week look forward to seeing what you create for the next challenge.

Linda DT

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Wow, your cards are so adorable! Love the colors and images. Hope to see you again at STAMP-N-DOODLES challenge:)

Anonymous said...

Celeb Flix - The Biggest Free Nude Celebrity Movie Site. [url=http://rougharticles.info/celebrity-stolen-videos.html]rougharticles.info/celebrity-stolen-videos[/url]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...