Sep 4, 2010

Playing with my cricut!

Hey ya'll! How's the weekend going? I'm having a great one and woo hoo it's not over yet!! I spent the morning with my brother going to yard sales. I wished I could report that I found some awesome find but I'd be lying if I did! It didn't matter I just really enjoyed the time I spent with my big brother something we don't get to do often enough. My hubby has been piled up on the couch most of the day watching football (I'm sooo not into football) and matter of fact as I type this he's still in the same spot just watching a different game hee hee! Kyle's hanging out with his buddies so I thought I'd sneek in my play room and play with my cricut. I used my Gyspy to make this fall card. The owl is from the cricut cartridge create a critter and to be honest I have no clue where the fall came from! I hit search on my Gyspy just to see what came up and spotted this and never paid attention to what cartridge it was from! If you really would like to know email me and I'll do the search again! I guess your wondering why not do it now but you see I left my Gypsy in the living room and just to lazy to go get it right now hee hee (at least I'm honest lol) I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!! Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This is sooo cute Leanne!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...